Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Apparently you need 70 points for a visa. FA endorsement gains 50 points, sponsorship by a company or person with funding gains another 10, another 10 is awarded on their ability to speak English, if you don't speak English then you can be granted a year to be able to speak it.

He does look really old in the bottom photograph, mind. He has the whole strict African dad vibe about him like ''Son go fetch your report card, and my belt''

"He's [Lomana Lua Lua] like a big brother to me - we always talk. We just talked yesterday on Instagram and he told me 'you're going to Newcastle.. a really big team, they're very good in welcoming African players. You're going to play with some really big players and I think you're going to do very very well there'.  He told me it was a really good step in my career"

"He's [Lomana Lua Lua] like a big brother to me - we always talk. We just talked yesterday on Instagram and he told me 'you're going to Newcastle.. a really big team, they're very good in welcoming African players. You're going to play with some really big players and I think you're going to do very very well there'.  He told me it was a really good step in my career"

fucking long instagram comment