York City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 29/7/15 @ 7.45 pm BST

Nobody

I've never done any indepth studies into who cares, but I know I care, and I believe there is merit to building a positive atmosphere in a squad and building team cohesion with your preferred starting XI. But maybe I'm the only one. I'll sign up for survey monkey and get back to you in 6-8 weeks.

I'd tend to agree. No, I don't really give a shit about the individual results, but the whole thing just gives an impression complacency and accepting mediocrity.

I know it doesn't usually tell you much about how the season's going to go, but I'd feel more comfortable if they gave the impression that they wanted to compete and use the match to learn something (players and management), rather than being satisfied with having a run out. Espaecially this close to the start of the season.

:thup: We're just plodding along, as per usual.

Probably not the wisest of decisions to let Newcastle, Sunderland and Boro all play away in Yorkshire on the same night. Let's hope the idiots behave themselves on the way back up.  :undecided:

58'- Gouffran has another shot and it's powerful and on target, but unfortunately too close to http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1178116/stupid-sexy-flanders-o.gif

Reads as though Mitrovic could have had about 6 on another night. :lol:

@milesstarforth

Aleksandar MItrovic has put another header wide, this time from a Shane Ferguson cross.

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  17s17 seconds ago

Aleksandar MItrovic has put another header wide, this time from a Shane Ferguson cross. #nufc

uh-ho!

Reads as though Mitrovic could have had about 6 on another night. :lol:

@milesstarforth

Aleksandar MItrovic has put another header wide, this time from a Shane Ferguson cross.

With Ferguson often the guy behind the assist.