Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach - FT

Nobody

Guest Gomez

I think we've probably had the best of it.

We look more organised in defence and maybe more patient in possesion... but still pretty uninspiring. Not much of a cutting edge or any real creativity.

And, yeah, Obertan earning his annual run in the team to prove that he is in fact still shit.

I've only seen the last fifteen minutes or so, and it seems fine enough. The match is just a bit sterile and slow-paced in general.

I don't understand people complaining about the team. Perez, Mitrovic, Aarons, and De Jong all started a match three days ago and Mbemba just arrived. Frankly, Obertan has earned his spot as fourth choice wide player, ahead of Gouffran (RIP), as well.

Been wondering over the summer why I hate Colback so much and today I've realised. It's those stupid needless f***ing fouls. He just has to make about 10 of them a game?

He constantly puts himself in situations where he can't keep up with the play so he needs to hack people down instead.

I've only seen the last fifteen minutes or so, and it seems fine enough. The match is just a bit sterile and slow-paced in general.

I don't understand people complaining about the team. Perez, Mitrovic, Aarons, and De Jong all started a match three days ago and Mbemba is unavailable. Frankly, Obertan has earned his spot as fourth choice wide player, ahead of Gouffran (RIP), as well.

Only natural people want to see as many of the talented players we have as possible IMO.

I don't understand people complaining about the team. Perez, Mitrovic, Aarons, and De Jong all started a match three days ago and Mbemba just arrived. Frankly, Obertan has earned his spot as fourth choice wide player, ahead of Gouffran (RIP), as well.

:snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:

I don't understand people complaining about the team. Perez, Mitrovic, Aarons, and De Jong all started a match three days ago and Mbemba is unavailable. Frankly, Obertan has earned his spot as fourth choice wide player, ahead of Gouffran (RIP), as well.

Only natural people want to see as many of the talented players we have as possible IMO.

Sure, but I am saying that the players people are clamoring for will have played the vast majority of the game against York. They may get half and hour in the second half, but it makes no sense to start them, imo. Why burnout legs on the first day of August?

This! And perhaps it would have been a good idea to not start some of these players against York. Just saying...

So that they would have a bigger chance to gel with the rest of the team.

I don't understand the complaints about the team either.