Goal you have celebrated the most?

bealios

Guest firetotheworks

I thought I was going to die when Alex Mathie scored that volley against Sheff Wed. That was my first match and I was standing in the Gallowgate, it was absolute carnage for a 9 year old. Loved it though.

Carroll's loopy header v Stoke in the relegation season. Absolutely crazy scenes, ended up with battered shins and about 3 rows away from my seat.

Yes great shout. Was trying to find a clip of it on youtube recently but no luck. Away end was absolute chaos when that went in.

Cisse's 94th minute winners against Anzhi and Fulham were pleasant.

Had money on the Anzhi game too, so that was probably my #1 run around the room gan mental goal.

Obertan to make it 2-0 vs Blackburn in the final minute counter-attack won me about £300.

Still absolutely fucking hate the cunt, even after that which is testament to how pony he is.

Guest reefatoon

Shearer's in the semi final against Sheff Utd at Old Trafford.  Never felt a stand bounce as much as that after the goal, it was unreal.

Jonas' goal was the most I've celebrated in years. It just all came together - staying up (not that it ever should've come to that) and his personal journey made it beautiful.

Of all time, probably Bellamy in Feyenoord and Shearer's record breaker. Was at work when Tiote scored :(