Goal you have celebrated the most?

bealios

Bellamy v Feyenoord definitely. Watched it in the local and there was much jumping and shouting and screaming and spillage. Tables went flying, man.

Also Shearer v Everton because he hit it so perfectly that everyone was on their feet before it hit the net.

Didn't know what to do with myself with Tioté's, think I just ran in little circles hyperventilating. :lol: 0-4 to 4-4, man, that is ridiculous.

Jonas vs West Ham was up there like. And all the more surprising considering how apathetic I'd become up until that point. Was watching it in a football bar in Sofia with a load of people from the hostel that mostly had little interest in football (Aussies, Americans, South Africans etc) and I'd been telling them how I wasn't arsed about whether we went down or not. Went absolutely mental when Jonas scored and was nearly crying for the man :lol: Must have thought I was a fucking loon if that was me 'not arsed'.

There's got to be loads of away games I can't remember now like. One weird one was Blackburn away in the LC a couple of years ago. Were on our way down the stairs at 2-0 down and at 90+3' when Guthrie smacked one in from 25 yards. Stayed for the last few minutes standing on the stairs when we got a free-kick and Cabaye stuck it in and went mental. It was hard to process the fact we somehow had extra time to watch after the absolute shambles that the game was :lol:

Guest Outlaw Pete

Tommy Cassidy vs mackems new years day 1980

Rob Lee v Chelsea at  wembley

Peter Beardsley v Portsmouth away

Keegan's goal V QPR on his first game for us.

Super Mac's goal from Terry Hibberts pass V Burnley in the 1974 FA cup semi final

There's got to be loads of away games I can't remember now like. One weird one was Blackburn away in the LC a couple of years ago. Were on our way down the stairs at 2-0 down and at 90+3' when Guthrie smacked one in from 25 yards. Stayed for the last few minutes standing on the stairs when we got a free-kick and Cabaye stuck it in and went mental. It was hard to process the fact we somehow had extra time to watch after the absolute shambles that the game was :lol:

Did the exact same thing. :lol:

Had to get a taxi to Wigan to stay at a friends house because of the extra time, ffs.

Used to go mental at every goal we scored that wasn't a consolation, tbh. Nothing really sticks out off the top of my head. Maybe Swansea when Cisse chipped it over Vorm. Me and my mate fell down a couple rows after that. :lol:

Messi in the 2011 CL final.

Suárez in the 2015 CL final.

Iniesta in the 2010 WC final.

I'm sorry.  :whatdidido:

Iniesta against Chelsea?

I was going to say this for a goal not concerning Newcastle. fantastic moment

Said this before but I genuinely think that's the greatest moment in football history.

How so? Surely it's one of the greatest moments in *our* history, but that's some claim.

Shearer's record breaker.

Bellamy vs Feyenoord

Shola 2nd vs Mackems

Titus Bramble's bicycle kick against Chelski which took us into Europe.

Cisse's 2nd vs Liverpool

Ben Arfa vs Bolton

Was in London for the Tiote 4-4 so never seen it otherwise that would definitely have been in there.

Guest firetotheworks

Actually, special mention to Ben Arfa vs Everton and me pretty much throwing my laptop off the ceiling and waking my neighbours up.

Ronaldo v Germany 2002

Adriano in the Copa America final 2007 v Argentina

David Luiz v Colombia

Bellamy v Feyenoord

Tiote v Arsenal

Special mention to Cisse v Chelsea and Liverpool as well.

Away from most celebrated, how about goals that have made you laugh the most. I genuinely couldn't get over Sammy Ameobi at Hull last year for a good 10 minutes.

Probably the 3rd or 4th for Germany last summer. That whole half was just :lol: