Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goals on Sunday said they thought it wasn't a red card. Even turbo cunt Poyet said it wasn't.

Odd that all of BT agreed with the sending off while all of goals on Sunday disagreed. Didn't see match of the day but are pundits encouraged to agree with each other and not cause arguments I wonder

Goals on Sunday said they thought it wasn't a red card. Even turbo cunt Poyet said it wasn't.

Odd that all of BT agreed with the sending off while all of goals on Sunday disagreed. Didn't see match of the day but are pundits encouraged to agree with each other and not cause arguments I wonder

The BT commentary team are a bunch of arseholes though to be fair.

Guest palnese

Just watched the highlights. That Coquelin or whatever the cunt's name is. What a fucking fanny. Acts a fucking hard man, yet he goes to down quicker than an African hooker. Didn't they introduce a new rule where fannies like him could be punished for trying to get people sent off?

The jump when Thauvin tackled him, man. Fucking hell. Hope he breaks his fucking legs, the bang average twat.

Just watched the highlights. That Coquelin or whatever the c***'s name is. What a f***ing fanny. Acts a f***ing hard man, yet he goes to down quicker than an African hooker. Didn't they introduce a new rule where fannies like him could be punished for trying to get people sent off?

The jump when Thauvin tackled him, man. f***ing hell. Hope he breaks his f***ing legs, the bang average t***.

:lol:

Not one single iota of praise on Motd. Played 75 minutes against one of the best possession sides in the country and lost to a lucky deflection. Yes we were more physical than them but what the fuck did people expect us to do?

I can see why the ref gave the red but if he'd given a yellow there wouldn't have been loads of people saying he'd missed a blatant red.

Is there a record of ref stats somewhere, I'd be interested to see how Marriner compares card wise to the others.

Not one single iota of praise on Motd. Played 75 minutes against one of the best possession sides in the country and lost to a lucky deflection. Yes we were more physical than them but what the fuck did people expect us to do?

I can see why the ref gave the red but if he'd given a yellow there wouldn't have been loads of people saying he'd missed a blatant red.

Is there a record of ref stats somewhere, I'd be interested to see how Marriner compares card wise to the others.

He's not very good at telling non-white players apart when handing out red cards for sure.

Aleksandar Mitrovic became the second United player to be shown a red card this season following Daryl Janmaat at Swansea City and the sixth in our last 13 Premier League games (following on from Fabricio Coloccini at Everton, Moussa Sissoko at Liverpool, Mike Williamson and Janmaat at Leicester City).

Take from .com

That is shocking really, even if it is spread across two seasons.

So disappointed with this game, we were never really given a chance. It's hard enough playing against Arsenal with 11 men let alone losing our most physical striker available. Feel really bad for Mitrovic, he's not going to stand a chance in this league if the ref's has gotten into their mind that he is some sort of killing machine. How many of those tackles do we see every weekend all around Europe?

And look at the guy jumping the wrong direction of being tackled, what a fanny, supposed to be this hard man player but does that?

I am starting to hate football to the core to be honest, people celebrating red cards etc. Just horrible for me.

Not one single iota of praise on Motd. Played 75 minutes against one of the best possession sides in the country and lost to a lucky deflection. Yes we were more physical than them but what the f*** did people expect us to do?

2014/2015 - 20 games - 86 yellows - 1 red

2013/2014 - 26 games - 78 yellows - 6 reds

2012/2013 - 24 games - 74 yellows - 5 reds

205 matches over his career:

679 yellow cards

43 red cards

About the same as others really, in some cases lower than a lot of others. Whether all of the cards were justified/correct is another matter.

You can bet during the next round of PL games cards will be scarce and blatant bookable/sending off offences will go unpunished.

Just no consistency, why are these refs so s*** at this level man?  Baffling

So disappointed with this game, we were never really given a chance. It's hard enough playing against Arsenal with 11 men let alone losing our most physical striker available. Feel really bad for Mitrovic, he's not going to stand a chance in this league if the ref's has gotten into their mind that he is some sort of killing machine. How many of those tackles do we see every weekend all around Europe?

And look at the guy jumping the wrong direction of being tackled, what a fanny, supposed to be this hard man player but does that?

I am starting to hate football to the core to be honest, people celebrating red cards etc. Just horrible for me.

Well said mate. Hope the impact of this game not beign what it could/should have been, and the cloud of disappointment it's produced, don't obscure your love of the game for too long.  :clap2:

If every refereeing performance was like his yesterday football wouldn't be worth watching, it's the best example in recent memory of a referee going all out to show that he's in charge. His name is Andre Marriner and he takes no shit blah blah blah.

It's what pisses me off more than the fact I think we'll unfairly be without Mitrovic for a few games. Just as I'm starting to look forward to our games again, I wait all week for the Arsenal match and then some jumped up little arsehole makes it his mission to suck every bit of life he can from the game.