Who Is NUFC's Best Player?

Guest firetotheworks
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ayoze is my favourite but I voted for Krul. His kicking is crap but I blame that on Pardew and Woodman. His shot stopping is class.

Give it 10 games for Gini to settle and Sissoko to be decontaminated/find a role, it'll probably be between them. Hopefully Perez will get chances (not at CF) and kick on too.

I can see Wijnaldum in The Premiership Team or the Year, 2016 (maybe alongside Shelvey). A prediction sprinkled with a fair bit of wishful thinking, no doubt. That is how highly I rate him, though. I haven't been as excited about a new midfielder since watching Nobby Solano play in a reserve game at SJP; sat high in the Milburn, couldn't believe what I was seeing in terms of his distribution of passes and general awareness of who was where, and who could get where.

I went for Perez because he's the most exciting player that we've got, maybe one of the new players will come good but for now I'm going with a player who has delivered way above expectation while others haven't.

In terms of calibre, history, class etc - you'd have to say Coloccini is up there too. A terrible season last year, same as everyone of course but it cannot be denied that he's probably been the best defender of the modern era for NUFC.

If this poll was last year, it would be Hatem Ben Arfa without a doubt - and that's even including the new signings!

Guest Outlaw Pete

Gini = Luque 2.0 is all im saying.

Are you drunk ?

You'll see marra. YouTube superstar nailed on.

Eh ?

What does that mean ?

Would say Wijnaldum but for the fact it's so early in his career here. Looks a really good player so far.

So it's Perez for me. Which is fairly damning considering he wasn't even signed for the first team.