West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Monday 14th Sept 8:00pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC

Really looking forward to this. I think it will be a good indication of what to expect from this season. They've had two great away results (beating Arsenal and Liverpool) and two, no doubt, disappointing home results (losing to Leicester and to Bournemouth). SMc has now had enough time with the squad to establish a preferred formation and plenty of time to plan his tactics for the Wist Aaam, who presumably are doing better on the counter attack? Can't wait...

Krul

Janmaat - Mbemba - Colo - Haidara

Colback - Wijnaldum

Sissoko - de Jong - Thauvin

Perez

?

I'd like that except Anita for Colback. Anita has impressed me more than Colback, but yes also has his problems, he however reads games better than Colback (whom is that classic english type who goes for the spectacular because he's failed at the basics when it comes to defending) and also passes quicker and recycles possession better (even if not always more positively). Colback runs for yards with the ball looking for a pass, missing 12 decent ones then passes backwards out of panic.

Also I really think it's important to win this and start getting us moving in a positive direction

Think we should be looking at 6 points from the next 2 games, need to start putting points on the board soon.

It's probably going to be a draw though, away from home. It's a frustrating start to the season but we haven't really had any games where you could say we it's a safe bet for 3 points.

Krul

Janmaat Mbemba Colo Haidara

Anita

Thauvin  Gini      Colback Perez

De Jong