West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Monday 14th Sept 8:00pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC

we've had all the excuses about hard first 4 games from the local media and everyone connected with the club,plus the optimistic fans. we've had the club statements and proclamations of spending- well now its time for some action- starting with showing us we can compete with a club like West ham- whatever the result, we had better go and fucking compete.

we've had all the excuses about hard first 4 games from the local media and everyone connected with the club,plus the optimistic fans. we've had the club statements and proclamations of spending- well now its time for some action- starting with showing us we can compete with a club like West ham- whatever the result, we had better go and f***ing compete.

Preach, sister  O0

They'll probably put us under a lot of pressure from the start. With their fullbacks pushing up a lot it should leave chances on the counter if we have courage to turn with the ball and find some space. But if we turn to hoofing it forward to Cisse in the first 20 minutes I think they'll break us pretty quickly.

If it's 0-0 after that 15-25 minutes its there for the taking.

Anyone know where the away fans are drinking this evening? I'm in the Queens pub (usual away-friendly one) but it's a bit West Aaaam in here...

When I went to West Ham 18 months ago, the Duke of Edinburgh was all black and white.

Guest reefatoon

Starting to really look forward to this. Very strange feeling, can't remember the last time I felt like this.  Going to get a a curry in and get myself set. Come on!!!

Jacket potato n beans for me marra

Food of champions my friend. Cracking pre match choice

Anyone know where the away fans are drinking this evening? I'm in the Queens pub (usual away-friendly one) but it's a bit West Aaaam in here...

When I went to West Ham 18 months ago, the Duke of Edinburgh was all black and white.

Ah cheers. I know it. Permanently closed now apparently