West Ham 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 14/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 40

BlueStar

Buh. Don't know what to say, really.

Just gonna have to be patient with this lot. I've got faith in McClaren to make us a coherent unit that plays reasonable football, but he's only an average manager and we're not a very good side at the moment. Doesn't help that we've got three players in Haidara, Colback and Cisse who do virtually nothing outside the box.

You could argue that he lost his man for the goal but I actually think Anita's played his role the best so far tonight.

Will one of the many people on this forum who thinks Anita is the best thing since sliced bread please explain to me what he's supposed to add to the team?

No one said he's the best thing since sliced bread :lol: But he's by far the best DM we have and did little wrong in that half, the players in front of him are supposed to create the chances and score the goals and as of now they are doing fuck all.

Buh. Don't know what to say, really.

Just gonna have to be patient with this lot. I've got faith in McClaren to make us a coherent unit that plays reasonable football, but he's only an average manager and we're not a very good side at the moment. Doesn't help that we've got three players in Haidara, Colback and Cisse do virtually nothing outside the box.

You could argue that he lost his man for the goal but I actually think Anita's played his role the best so far tonight.

want to see it again but was it has man in that situation?  he was facing up another player and wijnaldum was strolling back looking at payet in space

Strange because what I'm watching is a mile better than Carver or Pardew.

I thought we were the better side. Payet scored a cracker.

We do need to create more but we will as the game opens up. Perez on for Cisse please.

Will one of the many people on this forum who thinks Anita is the best thing since sliced bread please explain to me what he's supposed to add to the team?

No one said he's the best thing since sliced bread :lol: But he's by far the best DM we have and did little wrong in that half, the players in front of him are supposed to create the chances and score the goals and as of now they are doing fuck all.

Anita's done fine. :thup:

He's done everything you'd expect from someone in this role tonight. He's tried to get play going from the back but the movement ahead is just non-existant. It's pretty tragic that we've got Wijnaldum up there when he should be deeper and on the ball a lot more. Colback's days have to be numbered, man. He offers nowt.

Anita/Colback offer nothing like, absolutely nothing. They don't contribute, they don't protect, they're easily dominated by every other CM we face and are always goal-side and get pulled all over the shop. It needs to change, either personnel or formation or both because this isn't working Stevie, it's fucking pigshit.

I thought we were the better side. Payed scored a cracker.

We do need to create more but we will as the game opens up. Perez on for Cisse please.

I think we've kept the ball quite well at times. Couple of nice moves down the right. Just generally shite in the final third.

Guest reefatoon

Right Mcclaren you plum faced ginger cunt. Change that god awful anonymous, negative midfield and put some players on that can do something in the final third. We need fucking goals man.  Pardew tactics so far. Negative and clueless and utter shite.

After losing out in the challenge Wijnaldum just stood and watched the ball, and so reacted way too late to Payet's presence. Anita's being singled out on NBC as he was closest to Payet originally but at least he tried to do something. Just bad defending all round.

I thought we were the better side. Payed scored a cracker.

i agree that it's much better than pardew/carver in general play but but crucially we look more toothless in attack than under pardew

There was so much other collective shit happening during the goal that you can hardly blame Anita solely for their goal.

I'm not.

50M spent and we look no better than last season , Jesus fucking Christ man. We have the former captain of Ajax on the bench because he can't get a game because a ginger pub player plays ahead of him

It's just fucking laughable man......just goes to show how bad we really are, such a poor poor side with no ability to create or score goals

1 shot on goal in 3 games that's a fucking joke by any league standards

Anita/Colback offer nothing like, absolutely nothing. They don't contribute, they don't protect, they're easily dominated by every other CM we face and are always goal-side and get pulled all over the shop. It needs to change, either personnel or formation or both because this isn't working Stevie, it's fucking pigshit.

so we sacrifice threat for their protection- that they dont give anyway- what a plan.