mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 25/10/15 12:00 (Sky Sports 1)

Greg

It's all about who wants it more on the day. Fat Sam will have that lot pumped up and ready to chuck the kitchen sink at in our 6 yard box (long balls :( ) The worry is for me, the lack of passion we've shown in recent derbies. What if anything will have changed that? I guess we will see.

I think the time for passion has gone in football, it's not about 22 mackems/Geordies playing a derby and if we try to play that way we'll inevitably lose. Now is the time to play football and play it better than a side bottom of the league.

Respect your right to have a view Matt, but had-away and shite man.

Disappointed to see Tiote in there, but pleased it's Dummett to counter the expected FSA aerial threat.

Overall, just happy to see what they can do without the self-imposed shackles we've seen in recent years. A lot can happen, but our attacking players are easily good enough to cause them problems.

It's all about who wants it more on the day. Fat Sam will have that lot pumped up and ready to chuck the kitchen sink at in our 6 yard box (long balls :( ) The worry is for me, the lack of passion we've shown in recent derbies. What if anything will have changed that? I guess we will see.

I think the time for passion has gone in football, it's not about 22 mackems/Geordies playing a derby and if we try to play that way we'll inevitably lose. Now is the time to play football and play it better than a side bottom of the league.

Respect your right to have a view Matt, but had-away and s**** man.

Didn't say I agreed with it, you can thank Sky and the money for that Shit.

For me, first goal even more crucial than usual today. Could be the difference between ripping them a new one and the kind of underconfident 'don't pass to me' which has destroyed us in the second half (Chelsea & Man City). On paper there is very little to be fearful of, it is all about attitude and belief today.