Newcastle United vs Stoke City - Saturday 31/10/15 15:00 (no TV)

Beren

Before I get too excited, how were you feeling last weekend??

That we'd do well but somehow lose the game anyway. I usually don't get these things correct tbh :lol:

That's good enough for me Ikon! Until proved otherwise, reading it in your runes, feeling it in your watta, the sway of the seaweed on your windowsill (stretching now....) will be the indicator of my optimism!  "Toon-Toon..."  :lol:

I must say I never expected the FA to rescind last week's red, so I hope that's some credit in the bank against knee-jerk refereeing for a few games.

Stoke have somehow got good away results this year, much better than their home form, so a bit wary going into this. Maybe they're better with the opposition coming onto them. They concede lots of shots though, like us, so they might just be riding their luck. Their keeper does look good though.

Anyway, another match we need to be doing well in. I feel we got hit with some derby voodoo last week, so this is more of a game we can use as a benchmark. Fail this week and next and serious questions will need to be asked.