Copa América Centenario

Deuce

Newcastle have had too many latinos. I like half the south american teams - howay Peru, do it for Nobby.

Only Ecuador I can think of, of the South American heavyweights, we hadn't a player from.

Peru - Solano

Paraguay - Gavilan

Uruguay - ill fated Nacho

Brazil - Mirandinha

Argentina - loads

Chile - Robledos and Clarence

Colombia - Tino

:lol: He's awful, never knew someone who almost exclusively watches MLS could be pretentious.. Probably 70% of US soccer writers/analysts are really, I like Goff and Wahl is inoffensive and has good sources, that's about it.

Yesterday I decided to catch the highlights of the US game, the first time I've actually had to hear Rob Stone and Lalas in a while. Dear god we are fucked the next two World Cups.

Odd that Suarez got no run.

They are saying that Uruguay made a blunder and registered him for the game as "injured" even though he was healthy so he was barred from playing.

I'm fine with them crashing out, more rest for him this summer.

:lol: He's awful, never knew someone who almost exclusively watches MLS could be pretentious.. Probably 70% of US soccer writers/analysts are really, I like Goff and Wahl is inoffensive and has good sources, that's about it.

Yesterday I decided to catch the highlights of the US game, the first time I've actually had to hear Rob Stone and Lalas in a while. Dear god we are fucked the next two World Cups.

Is Gus still shit?

Is Gus still shit?

I'm sure he's sitting on his couch at home yelling every time someone gets near "the box"