Newcastle United 0 - 3 Leicester City (post-match joy and adulation from pg. 26)

Dave

Guest neesy111

Not the first time McClaren has subbed off Mitro and then Perez. He can't seriously believe that's where the problem lies? Doesn't matter who's up front if there's no service.

Our most important signing of the summer was Coloccini remember.

McClaren. Can't believe there are worse managers out there more than Carver and Pardew

Steady on! [emoji38]

He's far worse tbh, his subs are always 20 mins too late.

A decision that showed how much of a yes man he is and a loser.

f***'s this s***, our fans applauding Vardy?

Absolutely f***ing vile. But this is what the club has become. The majority of the fans in that stadium nowadays have only just begun attending. They go with their kids, clap politely and get f***ed over every single week. Their too f***ing stupid to realise as they happily have their 'day out'. f***ing pathetic scum.

f***ing absolute scum mate. Us intelligentsia on the Internet are taking a truly superior approach to Saturday whinging. Scum rightly getting what they deserve.

Hope you had a great day out :thup:

Was on here mate, amongst my superior peers.

When I went to Newcastle and told people I had come all the way from America to watch a match looked at me like I was stupid and I'm starting to see why. They're done with supporting the club to rid themselves of the pain it causes and looked far happier. The people in the stadium "go for a day out". We sit here and complain And nothings gonna change. Think its time for me to pack it in.

Guest neesy111

At least with Pardew you got to properly hate the cunt, like really want to see him get seriously assaulted in the dugout, but with this knacker it's just more indifference.

This so much.

At least with Pardew you got to properly hate the c***, like really want to see him get seriously assaulted in the dugout, but with this knacker it's just more indifference.

:lol: :thup: I feel a bit of sympathy for McClaren because he really is just a useless cunt who is trying his best.

10 points from 39, -12 goal difference and if you take Norwich out of it we've scored 7 goals in 12 games conceding 23 in the same 12. He is worse than Pardew imo. If you look at the facts it looks like Carver hasn't left.

Guest neesy111

Id rather have Pardew tbh. At least you got a run of wins.

It's because of Pardew we're in this sort of predicament imo.

Ashley, charnley, Carr IMO tbh.

A transfer strategy is that comically bad that everyone still laps up.

on total sport very soon.

called it right.

I hope I managed to get my points in, in the short time I was on.

It's annoying that in the main, it's folk like us that only seem to care and worry (that no longer go to games) whist the day trippers still lap it up. :(