Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Ugh.

Fatwax

What was Pardew's record like against his former clubs when he 'managed' us?

I'm hoping that he cacks his pants like in the derby and messes with the team too much

We regularly put in our worst performances down at St Mary's.

I'm going to this, might just smoke tabs in the toilet the whole game.

Is this your first game since Spurs away last year? If so, I'll see you as a lucky omen...

[emoji38] Nah I missed the league win at Spurs, caught the 4-0 defeat there in the cup though. :) Last one I went to was QPR away last season, another loss. My record is generally appalling, not that there have been many away wins generally of late.

Evident tonight that Palace have no plan B when playing at home if their wingers have no space to run in behind the defence. Sit back as deep as possible, soak up the pressure and then hit them with pace like they do to teams away from home.

No doubt our gameplan will be completely naive though and we'll end up being 2 down after 20 minutes with Bolasie and Zaha tearing us a new one.

Evident tonight that Palace have no plan B when playing at home if their wingers have no space to run in behind the defence. Sit back as deep as possible, soak up the pressure and then hit them with pace like they do to teams away from home.

No doubt our gameplan will be completely naive though and we'll end up being 2 down after 20 minutes with Bolasie and Zaha tearing us a new one.

they may have no plan b but we have no plan a

Pardew gasping for us to attack next week otherwise he knows he's fucked

Alan Pardew: 'You'd expect Newcastle to be a little more ambitious than Sunderland, so it might be slightly different.'

Be loads of our lot lapping that up.

Alan Pardew: 'You'd expect Newcastle to be a little more ambitious than Sunderland, so it might be slightly different.'

Be loads of our lot lapping that up.

:thup: exactly why I posted. There is a reason Palace are absolutely dogshit at home & it's because without playing on the counter it's just a barrage of crosses and longshots.

Anyway it'll be a treat for the fans to see two of the shittest keepers ever to grace the league face off against each other.

What do you mean. Elliott is the first name on the teamsheet at the moment... #tinhat

Anyway it'll be a treat for the fans to see two of the shittest keepers ever to grace the league face off against each other.

What do you mean. Elliott is the first name on the teamsheet at the moment... #tinhat

Having no other keepers doesn't stop him from being shit man even if he is t throwing them in at previous levels.

Ordinarily I'd agree but NUFC have such little defensive resolve that science won't be against him IMO.

Oh aye, I fully expect us to get walloped.

Saying that it could be the first ever game where neither team has a shot on target, the Pardew/NUFC special.

Having no other keepers doesn't stop him from being s***.

Haha aye and having the other ten play dismally also makes him the best of the bad bunch atm. Fuck me we are shit.