Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United - Sunday 13/12/15 at 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Got to fancy our chances of a win as it's a long-established fact that you can't play Thursday - Sunday. Everyone knows this and I've got no doubt we'll reap the benefit at the weekend.

Comfortable 3-0 thrashing imo. 

The performance is more important really. I can forgive us for losing this game so long as we don't just fucking surrender. In saying that we have a decent record down there, but I would think that the absolute best we can get is a draw.

The Villa game next weekend is more important, we need to win that one.

The performance is more important really. I can forgive us for losing this game so long as we don't just f***ing surrender. In saying that we have a decent record down there, but I would think that the absolute best we can get is a draw.

The Villa game next weekend is more important, we need to win that one.

Agreed.

We need to see a performance with the same application and concentration that we saw versus the dippers; cos the Villa game will be huge. Some consistency going into that one is important.

Not arsed about the result cos I see us getting turned over fairly easily. 2-0 Spurs IMO.

We've already got the 3 points we absolutely had to get out of the three matches up to Christmas so anything in this game is a bonus.

Disagree. Need the 3 points v Villa.

Villa is absolutely massive. They might be as good as gone if we win.

Out on Saturday with work.  Then I've got a Sunday session with a load of the lads from football, a load of them happen to be Spurs fans.  So I'll be watching us get hammered, with a massive hangover and a load of Spurs wankers taking the piss.  :hmm:

Guest reefatoon

We've already got the 3 points we absolutely had to get out of the three matches up to Christmas so anything in this game is a bonus.

Agree with your disagree. We can't let Villa close that gap, 3 points against them is vital.

Agree with your disagree. We can't let Villa close that gap, 3 points against them is vital.

Beat Villa and it's almost certain we'll finish at least 19th. Celebrate good times, come on.