Newcastle United 0 - 1 Everton - 26/12/15 - Post-match reaction from page 19

Dave

I've seen us play a lot worse tbh. Poor first 20 mins or so but thought we were ok after that.

Yeah, we grew into the game, BT Sport can't realise that though and are making as though Everton have been having shots cleared off the line for the last 45 minutes.

For the first 20 minutes it looked so grim. The midfield can't defend, and their technique is so poor on the ball that Everton's pressing game had us pinned back.

Now that Everton have slowed a bit, we're coming into it, and we might get something. Terrible to watch though.

Mitrovic annoys me tbh. We spunked a quarter of our budget on this big man centre-forward and he can't time his runs to save his life. Same as the two chances in the last two games across the face of goal, he should be piling that header into the net but went for it a fraction too early. Such a waste of a rare chance.

Guest firetotheworks

I wish Owen would go back to raping horses.

Are you saying that it can be consensual?

I'm saying not even a horse would want to shag him.

[emoji38] "Not even a horse."

Mitrovic annoys me tbh. We spunked a quarter of our budget on this big man centre-forward and he can't time his runs to save his life. Same as the two chances in the last two games across the face of goal, he should be piling that header into the net but went for it a fraction too early. Such a waste of a rare chance.

Just doesn't seem to be much of a goalscorer to me

Just doesn't seem to be much of a goalscorer to me

Aye I've got virtually no faith in him to stick it away.