Happy New Year N-O!

Dave

Happy New Year to all - we hope for better things in 2016 but I reckon we'll need to wait until next year before we get rid of the main problem at the club. Hope I'm wrong and 2016 sees us on the path to a better future.

So much love in this place! Happy new year everyone  :aww:

A fair bit of what feels like hate at times though  :sad: , but it's lively, funny and interesting and I take the rough with the smooth.

Happy New Year, peeps.

Happy New Year everyone.

It's so tough to be a Newcastle fan and has been for a long time. This place  has helped make things about Newcastle Utd fun even during the shite times. There's some cracking people on here too, it's cool this community kicks on despite the football still going backwards.

Happy New Year everyone.

It's so tough to be a Newcastle fan and has been for a long time. This place  has helped make things about Newcastle Utd fun even during the s**** times. There's some cracking people on here too, it's cool this community kicks on despite the football still going backwards.

Completely agree Tbh ... Happy new year year folks

Happy New Year fuckers! It's been a shitty year to be a Newcastle United supporter but we've got through it together, if it wasn't for the N-O family I think I'd have fallen out of love with it all together. Here's to a better 2016 :thup:

Happy New Year f***ers! It's been a shitty year to be a Newcastle United supporter but we've got through it together, if it wasn't for the N-O family I think I'd have fallen out of love with it all together. Here's to a better 2016 :thup:

This!  Happy New Year y'all! :indi: