Watford (A) FA Cup - Sat 9th Jan at 3pm (not on TV) - Pre-match thread

ChrisJbarnes

We're playing fucking Saturday - Wednesday evening, stop whinging about it! :tickedoff:

Saturday - Tuesday due to BT Sport.

Virtually everyone else is playing Wednesday.

It shouldn't be an issue but they're all moaning about it and blaming the PL itself for it's contempt for the FA Cup as the FA and the FA Premier League are completely separate.

Notice how nobody gives a fuck about playing midweek matches when they're in the Champions League?

Vacuous pricks.

Money Money Money

And on the subject of the FA Cup, Klopps team selection for Liverpool last night was an absolute disgrace to the FA Cup.

Indeed, the top have as disgusting an approach to the cup as the plebs managing the likes of us & Watford. No money, no fucks given.

Had a couple of drinks last night and bought a ticket in one of the home stands as I'm only an hour or so journey from the ground.

Will be interesting to hear Watford fans opinions on Gouffran running the midfield whilst Toney scores a perfect hat trick.

Ha ha what a game today two teams that want to get beat I wonder if moleman Charnley is on the bench

I think we probably want to win it more and yet their reserves will probably beat ours comfortably.