Watford 1-0 Newcastle United 9/1/16 - post match "reaction" from page 12

Greg

If we go down he'll "loan" us more money as our revenue goes down, we'll come back up and be further in his grip. He'll use relegation as a means to saddle us with more debt to him.

If we go down we have to stay down so that he actually does have to start putting money into the club which may just force him to sell. A year in The Championship will not be a problem for him, he can use it as a means to reduce operating costs and start at a lower point when we come up.

He's got us well and truly fucked.

Can't wait for this club to be relegated. I know I repeat myself every week and quite a few of you find it boring, but we're desperate for a relegation or two.

There's just nothing there to support. I've no idea how some of you can still care.

Relegation gains nowt unless Ashley goes.

No PL money and less exposure for SD. I think he'd lose interest.

We need a buyer as well. He's not just gonna let it go for nothing

The more NUFC becomes a burden for him, the lower his asking price will go. Anti-SD protests will help.

Can't wait for this club to be relegated. I know I repeat myself every week and quite a few of you find it boring, but we're desperate for a relegation or two.

There's just nothing there to support. I've no idea how some of you can still care.

He'd have shitloads of money from parachute payments and didn't leave last time. Hope you are right but he's far from predictable.

How much are the parachute payments these days? Any idea?

Hull, Burnley and QPR got £64m over 4 years iirc. Think it's changing though.

An absolute drop in the ocean compared to the Premier League prize money.

Post match reaction from page 12... i think that says it all really

Yep, I could easily have followed the game as I was just pissing about on my PC, but even then I couldn't be bothered. In the past I would religiously try and catch every game, now I just can't be arsed  :anguish:

He'd have shitloads of money from parachute payments and didn't leave last time. Hope you are right but he's far from predictable.

Agree - which is why we need to spend heavily this month. Really can't see it happening though.

Agree - which is why we need to spend heavily this month. Really can't see it happening though.

Surely even Ashley can see that his investment is in line to lose a lot of money and exposure for his beloved brand? It's absolutely staggering even by his standards.

When we get relegated MA won't care because we'll get just as much coverage on TV with his SD advertising everywhere for free. Sell who he can for a profit, reduce the wage bill and away we go again

No-one watches the Championship.

When we get relegated MA won't care because we'll get just as much coverage on TV with his SD advertising everywhere for free. Sell who he can for a profit, reduce the wage bill and away we go again

Aye, we'll get the same TV coverage in the Championship :lol:

Sissoko only good on the break when he has loads of space to run into. Ask him to do anything else he's garbage.

Lost count of the number of anonymous games Gini's played. Lost count of the number of aimless crosses we've hit this season. Watford were awful today but couldn't even take advantage of that.

No-one watches the Championship.

Yes, I was going to say the same thing, except I was going to say "no-one watches the 2nd Division".

It is only when you use that Division's REAL name, that you realise what a low-life thing it is.

I know it is now called "The Championship", but that name totally inflates the 2nd Division to make it sound like something that it is not.

Probably will have as many games on TV like. Just way less people watching them

Probably will have as many games on TV like. Just way less people watching them

And hardly any foreign TV coverage to help sales in France and Belgium etc.