Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Don't care about the ins and outs of it. Only interested on how we cope for 5 games.

Hopefully a combination of Diame, Colback, Anita and Hayden will be enough and whoever we may sign in January.

Rafa will sort it man.

100% this. The FA aren't going to change their mind because a fan forum thinks there can't be any evidence for it  :lol:

5 games is 5 games, glad Hayden has shown good form lately. Wouldn't surprise me to see Diame played next to him in home games if Colback isn't fit.

He isn't necessarily a racist c*** like. Obviously disappointing but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt personally. Like wallsendmag says it's reported that the lad was taking the p*ss out of his alopecia and he's responded in a stupid as f*** way.

100% this. Wanting to sell him on the back of this is way OTT. The Wolves player has been winding him up over his alopecia and he's said something he shouldn't have in the spur of the moment. Doesn't necessarily make him a full blown racist. The bigger problem is that he seems to have become a bit of a target for opposition players in recent weeks and he needs to learn how to deal with that better.

Exactly. Giving a little bit back and in this day and age of everyone being so sensitive and PC it will of been blown out of hand. I'm sure he only mentioned something about go and make some sort of food that is Moroccan. Our black players don't seem too have much of a problem with it

Trying not to over react to the findings and would like to hear the full reasoning from the fa...however can't be having racist c***s in our team, regardless if he's one of our better players.  Wouldn't be too bothered if he's sold off the back of this.

Wey give owwa man!

Very mackemesque to bury your head and not accept the fact he made racist comments to someone, he's been found guilty. You don't brush that shit under the rug because he's doing alright on the pitch, especially with team mates of the same origin.

Like I say I'll wait to hear their findings, if its beyond excusable then I'd be happy to get rid, if it's blown out of context then I'd be willing to see him stay.

He isn't necessarily a racist c*** like. Obviously disappointing but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt personally. Like wallsendmag says it's reported that the lad was taking the p*ss out of his alopecia and he's responded in a stupid as f*** way.

100% this. Wanting to sell him on the back of this is way OTT. The Wolves player has been winding him up over his alopecia and he's said something he shouldn't have in the spur of the moment. Doesn't necessarily make him a full blown racist. The bigger problem is that he seems to have become a bit of a target for opposition players in recent weeks and he needs to learn how to deal with that better.

Exactly. Giving a little bit back and in this day and age of everyone being so sensitive and PC it will of been blown out of hand. I'm sure he only mentioned something about go and make some sort of food that is Moroccan. Our black players don't seem too have much of a problem with it

You seem to be sure of a lot of things while knowing absolutely fuck all

Trying not to over react to the findings and would like to hear the full reasoning from the fa...however can't be having racist c***s in our team, regardless if he's one of our better players.  Wouldn't be too bothered if he's sold off the back of this.

Wey give owwa man!

Very mackemesque to bury your head and not accept the fact he made racist comments to someone, he's been found guilty. You don't brush that s*** under the rug because he's doing alright on the pitch, especially with team mates of the same origin.

Like I say I'll wait to hear their findings, if its beyond excusable then I'd be happy to get rid, if it's blown out of context then I'd be willing to see him stay.

If he had said " you black whatever" I would be the first one to condemn him. Wasn't it a comment about cous cous or something man. Hardly nazi type stuff is it, let's have a bit of context.

Wey give owwa man!

Very mackemesque to bury your head and not accept the fact he made racist comments to someone, he's been found guilty. You don't brush that s*** under the rug because he's doing alright on the pitch, especially with team mates of the same origin.

If he had said " you black whatever" I would be the first one to condemn him. Wasn't it a comment about cous cous or something man. Hardly nazi type stuff is it, let's have a bit of context.

Once again, you have no idea what he said

Wey give owwa man!

That cous cous stuff was made up by someone on here ffs [emoji38]

Wey give owwa man!

Mentioning a certain nations dish and aiming it at a player from that nation is hardly racist like. For you want to sell him on the back of it. Wey give owwa man!

Getting called a mackem in the process. ;D

Wey give owwa man!

You'd be happy to get rid!! Get a grip man.  There will be a queue a mile long of EPL and Championship teams trying to sign him if we put him on the transfer list. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.....

Wey give owwa man!

Mentioning a certain nations dish and aiming it at a player from that nation is hardly racist like. For you want to sell him on the back of it. Wey give owwa man!

Exactly it's pathetic. If that's what it was its not even racist. Just everyone liking to be all PC and über liberal

Wey give owwa man!

Exactly it's pathetic. If that's what it was its not even racist. Just everyone liking to be all PC and über liberal

Can you read ffs man? "Cous cous nonce" was made up by someone on here. It isn't real. We have no idea what he said

If the evidence shows he has been a racist twat, I hope we get rid of him. Sign a replacement in January.

He's proven year after year he is a massive cunt, we cannot afford to have that cost us like it already has.

What a joke that is. Pathetic jealous people. Shame we will still walk this tinpot league without him for 5 games. So it's taken 3 months to say he's guilty. Pathetic. Getting hampered on and off the pitch by refs and panels. Nice try but  still won't stop us

I honestly can't stand people like you.

If the evidence shows he has been a racist twat, I hope we get rid of him. Sign a replacement in January.

He's proven year after year he is a massive cunt, we cannot afford to have that cost us like it already has.

If we limited our squad to non-cuntish players, we'd struggle. Everyone would :lol:

Some of the people here, man. The FA took their time to get the facts straight before charging the player. Jonjo should have kept his mouth shut, it's his fault and not the FAs. Conspiracy against us, ffs some utter loons on here.

Spot on.

Absolutely. No doubt some would have the players wear t shirts Klanfield style.

The club's response has been appropriate so far too which I'm proud to say.

Guest firetotheworks

There's no evidence.

Actually, Evidence: He said something about him loving cous cous.

Source: unknown (a joke by Interpolic in this very thread)

Verdict: guilty of being thick as fuck.

If the evidence shows he has been a racist t***, I hope we get rid of him. Sign a replacement in January.

He's proven year after year he is a massive c***, we cannot afford to have that cost us like it already has.

If we limited our squad to non-cuntish players, we'd struggle. Everyone would :lol:

Not many of them being racist cunts on the pitch mind.

Wey give owwa man!

Can you read ffs man? "Cous cous nonce" was made up by someone on here. It isn't real. We have no idea what he said

Yes i can read but i obviously never seen it did I? When was it decided it was made up as it's been doing the rounds on here since all this came about. sorry i missed the comment about it being made up.

Beside the point anyway. Wanting to sell someone based on something he said. Very sensitive world.