Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Nowadays you get arrested for being English.

For being English?

Yeah, no. Listen mate, you say you're English these days and you get arrested and thrown in jail.

When did this come in?

He's taking the piss out of the way BNP types go on.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_12630_1473105385.png

Some of the people here, man. The FA took their time to get the facts straight before charging the player. Jonjo should have kept his mouth shut, it's his fault and not the FAs. Conspiracy against us, ffs some utter loons on here.

:thup: The FA are a ghastly shambolic organisation, but can't fault them in this instance and to do so just makes actual gripes against them (like the officiating vs Forest) seem puerile.

It's remarkable how much faith some people here have in the FA's principles and competence. This is the same FA that handed the England job to Sam Allardyce.

Have to wait and see what their report says, but I doubt it'll answer the important questions.

Hopefully he can come back fresh after a mid-season rest.

Trying not to over react to the findings and would like to hear the full reasoning from the fa...however can't be having racist c***s in our team, regardless if he's one of our better players.  Wouldn't be too bothered if he's sold off the back of this.

Wey give owwa man!

Very mackemesque to bury your head and not accept the fact he made racist comments to someone, he's been found guilty. You don't brush that s*** under the rug because he's doing alright on the pitch, especially with team mates of the same origin.

Like I say I'll wait to hear their findings, if its beyond excusable then I'd be happy to get rid, if it's blown out of context then I'd be willing to see him stay.

Mentioning a certain nations dish and aiming it at a player from that nation is hardly racist like. For you want to sell him on the back of it. Wey give owwa man!

Getting called a mackem in the process. ;D

Are you actually for real?  :lol:

If it's anything like that we move on and laugh at the fa for being a bunch of cunts. Nope, it's a lot more serious than that. For the record, one last time, cous cous nonce was something made up on here, it's not what he said or alleged to have said, no one has any idea apart from he's been found guilty.

BTW your reaction to this is text book rtg... Defend player not knowing any facts, getting confused over fact and fiction and jumping on anyone who actually isn't particularly impressed by the actions he has been found guilty of.

All this arguing and we still don't have any details of the incident, I'm still going to wait to form an opinion. I don't trust Shelvey not to say something stupid, just as I don't trust the FA's judgement on anything.

All this arguing and we still don't have any details of the incident, I'm still going to wait to form an opinion. I don't trust Shelvey not to say something stupid, just as I don't trust the FA's judgement on anything.

:thup:

I quite like cous cous though.

:thup:

I quite like cous cous though.

Cous cous is pretty bland on it's own, but if you ponce it up a bit it can be delicious.

Shelvey's evidence:

"I called him a nonce. Now I'm calling you one. NONCE"

Trying not to over react to the findings and would like to hear the full reasoning from the fa...however can't be having racist c***s in our team, regardless if he's one of our better players.  Wouldn't be too bothered if he's sold off the back of this.

Wey give owwa man!

Very mackemesque to bury your head and not accept the fact he made racist comments to someone, he's been found guilty. You don't brush that s*** under the rug because he's doing alright on the pitch, especially with team mates of the same origin.

Like I say I'll wait to hear their findings, if its beyond excusable then I'd be happy to get rid, if it's blown out of context then I'd be willing to see him stay.

Mentioning a certain nations dish and aiming it at a player from that nation is hardly racist like. For you want to sell him on the back of it. Wey give owwa man!

If it's anything like that we move on and laugh at the fa for being a bunch of c***s. Nope, it's a lot more serious than that. For the record, one last time, cous cous nonce was something made up on here, it's not what he said or alleged to have said, no one has any idea apart from he's been found guilty.

BTW your reaction to this is text book rtg... Defend player not knowing any facts, getting confused over fact and fiction and jumping on anyone who actually isn't particularly impressed by the actions he has been found guilty of.

Whereas wanting him sold not knowing the facts is perfectly ok. :lol:

Wey give owwa man!

If it's anything like that we move on and laugh at the fa for being a bunch of c***s. Nope, it's a lot more serious than that. For the record, one last time, cous cous nonce was something made up on here, it's not what he said or alleged to have said, no one has any idea apart from he's been found guilty.

Again you can't read or purposely understand what is in front of you. I've said if it's serious and he's found guilty I want him gone.

It's a fact he's been found guilty, until about 3minutes ago you thought he was guilty of calling  someone a cous cous nonce. Ffs. Can't believe I'm even having to explain this.  :idiot2:

Wey give owwa man!

Again you can't read or purposely understand what is in front of you. I've said if it's serious and he's found guilty I want him gone.

It's a fact he's been found guilty, until about 3minutes ago you thought he was guilty of calling  someone a cous cous nonce. Ffs. Can't believe I'm even having to explain this.  :idiot2:

You don't have to explain anything you fool. Yes i thought he said cous cous nonce, he didn't. Sorry I never read every post in this thread to see it was a joke. It seems I'm not the only one though, it's all over the place isn't it?

Wanting him sold man! ;D

Guest firetotheworks

Chronicle and Mirror running with the cous cous nonce story now.

Looks like they are getting confused over fact and fiction too. Havn't they read every post in this thread to see it was a joke?

No one expects you to read every post, basic common sense expects you to not run with something that you've accepted as true based on nothing substantial though. It just shows how some accept things as news, or fact. You're being salty about something which is quite clearly your own fault.

Looks like they are getting confused over fact and fiction too. Havn't they read every post in this thread to see it was a joke?

No one expects you to read every post, basic common sense expects you to not run with something that you've accepted as true though. You're being salty about something which is quite clearly your own fault.

Not sure where you've been like but it's been said on here for weeks now.

Guest firetotheworks

No one expects you to read every post, basic common sense expects you to not run with something that you've accepted as true though. You're being salty about something which is quite clearly your own fault.

Not sure where you've been like but it's been said on here for weeks now.

I was right here, in on the quite obvious joke.

Wey give owwa man!

You don't have to explain anything you fool. Yes i thought he said cous cous nonce, he didn't. Sorry I never read every post in this thread to see it was a joke. It seems I'm not the only one though, it's all over the place isn't it?

Wanting him sold man! ;D

Irrelevant if I want him sold, James wants his contract terminated!  :lol:

Shit got real.