Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Trying not to over react to the findings and would like to hear the full reasoning from the fa...however can't be having racist c***s in our team, regardless if he's one of our better players.  Wouldn't be too bothered if he's sold off the back of this.

Wey give owwa man!

Very mackemesque to bury your head and not accept the fact he made racist comments to someone, he's been found guilty. You don't brush that s*** under the rug because he's doing alright on the pitch, especially with team mates of the same origin.

Like I say I'll wait to hear their findings, if its beyond excusable then I'd be happy to get rid, if it's blown out of context then I'd be willing to see him stay.

Mentioning a certain nations dish and aiming it at a player from that nation is hardly racist like. For you want to sell him on the back of it. Wey give owwa man!

Getting called a mackem in the process. ;D

Exactly it's pathetic. If that's what it was its not even racist. Just everyone liking to be all PC and über liberal

Can you read ffs man? "Cous cous nonce" was made up by someone on here. It isn't real. We have no idea what he said

Yes i can read but i obviously never seen it did I? When was it decided it was made up as it's been doing the rounds on here since all this came about. sorry i missed the comment about it being made up.

Beside the point anyway. Wanting to sell someone based on something he said. Very sensitive world.

I was talking to tubes in that post as I'd already told him it was made up and he ignored it. When you quote someone's post it generally means you are replying to them and not someone else :thup:

He isn't necessarily a racist c*** like. Obviously disappointing but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt personally. Like wallsendmag says it's reported that the lad was taking the p*ss out of his alopecia and he's responded in a stupid as f*** way.

That's my thinbking on it. If it's true the other lad was having a go at him then in his position I'd likely have done exactly the same thing.

Trying not to over react to the findings and would like to hear the full reasoning from the fa...however can't be having racist c***s in our team, regardless if he's one of our better players.  Wouldn't be too bothered if he's sold off the back of this.

Wey give owwa man!

Very mackemesque to bury your head and not accept the fact he made racist comments to someone, he's been found guilty. You don't brush that s*** under the rug because he's doing alright on the pitch, especially with team mates of the same origin.

Like I say I'll wait to hear their findings, if its beyond excusable then I'd be happy to get rid, if it's blown out of context then I'd be willing to see him stay.

Mentioning a certain nations dish and aiming it at a player from that nation is hardly racist like. For you want to sell him on the back of it. Wey give owwa man!

Exactly it's pathetic. If that's what it was its not even racist. Just everyone liking to be all PC and über liberal

Can you read ffs man? "Cous cous nonce" was made up by someone on here. It isn't real. We have no idea what he said

Yes i can read but i obviously never seen it did I? When was it decided it was made up as it's been doing the rounds on here since all this came about. sorry i missed the comment about it being made up.

Beside the point anyway. Wanting to sell someone based on something he said. Very sensitive world.

I was talking to tubes in that post as I'd already told him it was made up and he ignored it. When you quote someone's post it generally means you are replying to them and not someone else :thup:

Racist!

Wey give owwa man!

If he had said " you black whatever" I would be the first one to condemn him. Wasn't it a comment about cous cous or something man. Hardly nazi type stuff is it, let's have a bit of context.

That cous cous stuff was made up by someone on here ffs [emoji38]

All over the comments on the club's Facebook post :facepalm:

The board's created a monster :lol:

Wey give owwa man!

I didn't know it was made up, I have just read that loads on here I thought there was truth in it. If some concrete evidence comes out of a serious comment I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong... For once

Guest firetotheworks

Nowadays you get arrested for being English.

For being English?

Yeah, no. Listen mate, you say you're English these days and you get arrested and thrown in jail.

For being English?

Yeah, no. Listen mate, you say you're English these days and you get arrested and thrown in jail.

When did this come in?

For being English?

When did this come in?

He's taking the piss out of the way BNP types go on.

For being English?

Copper asked me where I was from the other day, panicked and said Muslim but he soon left me alone :thup: