Newcastle United vs West Ham United - 16/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

28 minutes in McClaren will have seen enough, Saivet on for Colback. This time next year we're pushing for Europe and Colback is working in a butchers.

:lol: for some reason I think he looks like a butcher! Scrubbed clean look about him, can see him in white dust coat with rolled up sleeves, perhaps a straw hat at a jaunty angle, and a red and white striped pinny... ah, that's the association.

Shelvey has PL experience, as does Colback, the latter may not be any good but it makes sense when playing West Ham. Saivet should be used as a sub though when the game opens up later.

I have no idea how the result will go, my hope is that through Shelvey, it will open up totally different kinds of chances for Mitrovic to start scoring.

Newcastle United

21 Elliot

22 Janmaat

18 Mbemba

02 Coloccini

03 Dummett

04 Colback

12 Shelvey

07 Sissoko

05 Wijnaldum

17 Pérez

45 Mitrovic

Substitutes

11 Gouffran

15 Lascelles

16 Aarons

23 Saivet

26 Darlow

29 Riviere

36 Toney

He's a fucking scared embarrassment of a man McClaren like. Payet will be laughing his fucking tits off, as will Bilic.

We've signed two central midfielders lads, Colback wont keep his place. Stop worrying.

:yao:

Sissoko  Shelvey      Saivet  Wijnaldum

*Colback*

People kicking off about not hoying Saivet straight in :lol:

Here he is ginger Jack's one man fan club.

If there's one person with a remarkable track record for nosing his way up the buttholes of absolutely shite NUFC players, it's wor Folu.

28 minutes in McClaren will have seen enough, Saivet on for Colback. This time next year we're pushing for Europe and Colback is working in a butchers.

:lol: for some reason I think he looks like a butcher! Scrubbed clean look about him, can see him in white dust coat with rolled up sleeves, perhaps a straw hat at a jaunty angle, and a red and white striped pinny... ah, that's the association.

He's got butcher written all over him man. There you go Mrs McGonagle, i've been saving these sausages for you pet.

I think Colback is going to be terribly exposed today, none of the others in midfield are in any way defence minded.

The life of a Premier League deep-lying midfielder then. People will soon find out he's shit that haven't already cottoned on, because there's fook all wrong with that front five. In fact it's very strong imo.

People kicking off about not hoying Saivet straight in :lol:

Incorrect; they are annoyed that Colback remains in. Saivet is preferable because he could, in theory, play football.

As the season goes on we should see less and less of him. Probably the correct decision right now, but in a game or two smac hasn't got an excuse to banish him to the bench (apart from injuries to our two new lads)

We've signed two central midfielders lads, Colback wont keep his place. Stop worrying.

Sissoko  Shelvey      Saivet  Wijnaldum

*Colback*

:lol: I like how Anita and Tiote can fuck off immediately, but that useless fucking bloodless god damn wastrel is still in the side like he does shit. Fuck McClaren. Hope pirates seize his hair island.

He's got butcher written all over him man. There you go Mrs McGonagle, i've been saving these sausages for you pet.

:lol:

Listening to JJ's patter (monotone as it was) I am expecting a fucking barnstorming opener against his boyhood team. This guy has talent, self-belief, bottle, and feels aggrieved. Really wish I could have made it home to see this debut. He may just bring the best out of JC, shock horror. I do though believe Saivet will feature today.