Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

It was a shame we didn't rush this one through earlier so  he could have been available for the big derby match just played.

Wow. This is going to be even messier than Leeds.

Literally our entire first 11 will have to go, likely at a fraction of what we have just paid for half of them. Only people from our starting 11 I can see staying are Colback, Colo and Dummett. We will get nowt for them.

Literally our entire first 11 will have to go, likely at a fraction of what we have just paid for half of them. Only people from our starting 11 I can see staying are Colback, Colo and Dummett. We will get nowt for them.

Amazing like, don't spend for 6 years and 'it's because Leeds/Pompey'...finally spend, and we're 'doing a Leeds'. :lol:

Leeds were totally skint when they went down, they HAD to sell. We're the 17th richest club in the world at present. Big players like Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Perez will go, but imo the majority will stick around for a season to see if we can get straight back up (unless there's clauses in there)

Leeds were totally skint when they went down, they HAD to sell. We're the 17th richest club in the world at present. Big players like Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Perez will go, but imo the majority will stick around for a season to see if we can get straight back up.

Yeah i agree i think the so called bigger players would leave but the majority of the squad would stick aound.  In my opinion we would come straight back up.

I think the quality of the midfield has improved. But it's a whole new midfield in January. Difficult time to develop 'velocity' in Agile talk.

That doesn't even make sense.

It's difficult to create velocity if a team has core members changed mid-sprint or even mid project.  What's difficult to understand?

I think the quality of the midfield has improved. But it's a whole new midfield in January. Difficult time to develop 'velocity' in Agile talk.

It's difficult to create velocity if a team has core members changed mid-sprint or even mid project.  What's difficult to understand?

:lol: :lol:

A lot. I quite like you and think the shit you get here is a little unnecessary but you don't half word things that open you up to being called a textbook bellend.

What the fuck are you on about?

Essentially it's difficult for a team to work optimally if a lot of members change during the project - even if the new members are better than the ones they replaced. 

We still need a striker.  We'll have a team that has the synergy of a team in August when we are in February. That's going to be difficult. We'll gain by having better played but lose out by having them in the team so late in the season.