Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm still baffled why we didn't take a punt on Bojan.

Because we aren't a good proposition.

Stoke, Mainz, Newcastle............................ its hardly Sophie's choice.

Nothing ridiculous about a £2m loan fee at all man, have you not seen the money being spent all over the place? £2m is absolutely nowt.

Sean Dyche just been interviewed there. Said there's no value in the transfer window now. You either pay the money or you don't. Rafa wanted Townsend, those above him wouldn't pay what it would have taken to bring him here. Simple as that. We'll know in just over 3 months if it was a gamble worth taking. Personally with the transfer profit we made in the summer I would have invested most of it just to more or less guarantee being promoted. Now we're sweating on Shelvey and Ritchie being available from now till the end of the season.

If this is Townsend just not wanting to commit to us while we're not guaranteed promotion, I hope we tell him to fuck off in the summer.

If that's what it is then it suggests he's not really committed to us or Palace. Just seeing what takes his fancy day to day.

Sorry he's not coming but all the stats and history point to us getting promoted very comfortably. Obviously I would've liked a couple of signings but I can understand why we decided they weren't essential.

What two clueless fucks decided they weren't essential cos the manager certainly didn't

Guest neesy111

The atmosphere will be poisonous tomorrow.

Nah, thankfully internet hysteria is largely kept away from SJP :lol:

Aye, the wongaloids like yourself will watch the match in near silence as per usual.

Aye, the wongaloids like yourself will watch the match in near silence as per usual.

:lol:  Gerrin. Fwiw I'm in the corner, rarely in silence. Enjoy your night crying on here though :thup:

Nothing ridiculous about a £2m loan fee at all man, have you not seen the money being spent all over the place? £2m is absolutely nowt.

Sean Dyche just been interviewed there. Said there's no value in the transfer window now. You either pay the money or you don't. Rafa wanted Townsend, those above him wouldn't pay what it would have taken to bring him here. Simple as that. We'll know in just over 3 months if it was a gamble worth taking. Personally with the transfer profit we made in the summer I would have invested most of it just to more or less guarantee being promoted. Now we're sweating on Shelvey and Ritchie being available from now till the end of the season.

Do you think maybe that that transfer profit isn't held in a kitty just for transfers but is hoyed into the kitty with all other incomings to pay all other outgoings ?

Do you think maybe that that transfer profit isn't held in a kitty just for transfers but is hoyed into the kitty with all other incomings to pay all other outgoings ?

I think it's been used to cover the losses occurred by being relegated, yes. Let's not forgot the reasons we've been relegated twice in 7 years though.

:lol:  Gerrin. Fwiw I'm in the corner, rarely in silence. Enjoy your night crying on here though :thup:

to be honest, we moved right next to the corner from the millburn paddocks and have always had a decent time at home games. just a shame the noise doesnt carry to the rest of the stadium.