Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He'll provide competition for places and offer a different option. He's not great, decent but not great, but the writing's on the wall. It's a bit of a desperate move but we're squarely in a desperate situation. 

I think he's probably be fine, just annoyed that he'll be a perennial starter forever.

Because he's English? Thauvin came in for big dollar and has barely seen the pitch.

McClaren wants him (I imagine), he clearly didn't want Thauvin and just refused to play him. It happened with Obertan (French) although he was so shit that even Pardew had to bite the bullet.

Why do people care about the fee? We've spent years whinging about us quibling over pennies. Every PL club is going to be gifted hundreds of billions in the summer anyway.

I don't care personally, i just find it funny how much we have wasted on crap who don't improve the team and will probably continue to do so.

I'll take whoever we can get, to be honest.

We're in the relegation zone and still resorting to throwing Yoan Gouffran on. There's no way he can be worse.

We throw dross on the pitch due to our incompetent manager thinking they can somehow change the game.

I think he's probably be fine, just annoyed that he'll be a perennial starter forever.

Because he's English? Thauvin came in for big dollar and has barely seen the pitch.

McClaren wants him (I imagine), he clearly didn't want Thauvin and just refused to play him. It happened with Obertan (French) although he was so shit that even Pardew had to bite the bullet.

:thup: