C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I actually think we've got an upgrade on him in Ritchie. Think the end product will be much better. Let's see if Townsend can do it consistently for a season rather than a half dozen game spell against teams who for the most part had already packed up for the summer, concentrating on cups/the Euros, etc.

Wonder if Townsend is thinking 'WTF have I done' yet.

Fuck him. He's a monumental idiot for going there and deserves his career ruined choosing to play for a fraud like pards when he could've been learning from a proven winner like Benitez.

Absolutely no mercy  :lol:

Silly lad Townsend awful move deserves all he gets. Come January when we are top and palace are battlin relegation it will look even more stupid. Fancy leaving Newcastle to go to palace!

And as for wanting to be in the premiership for his England ambitions if I was him that would be the last thing on my mind after they dumped him in June

You cannot blame him for leaving man  [emoji38] He will get plenty of game time under Pardew in the top flight, surely that is what is best for his career.

Yep

Enough of this shit - he would have played many games here too.

The least he could have done was to wait until January and then reassess. But no, instead he prefered to fuck off back to London at the earliest opportunity.

There's still not a lot between Palace in the PL and NUFC in the championship - Rafa would tell you!

Give over man  :lol: I am sure he would have been happy to stay here, but he was given an offer of top flight football and a regular starting place. He has no ties to Newcastle and probably more ties to London, of course he was going to take it.

Give over man  :lol: I am sure he would have been happy to stay here, but he was given an offer of top flight football and a regular starting place. He has no ties to Newcastle and probably more ties to London, of course he was going to take it.

hes a sack of shit

You cannot blame him for leaving man  :lol: He will get plenty of game time under Pardew in the top flight, surely that is what is best for his career.

Pretty sure being close to family again played a big part more than playing for Palace.

Again... a load of fucking shite.

If London was really that important to him, then should never have moved here in the first place. However, as there was something in it for him (first team football), he was happy to come. He was rotting in the Tottenham reserves and experiencing difficult working relationship with the management staff before he came here.

Effectively, in his short spell here, he got his career back on track leaving behind the club that helped him.

Fuck. Off. Simple as that.

You cannot blame him for leaving man  [emoji38] He will get plenty of game time under Pardew in the top flight, surely that is what is best for his career.

Yep

The least he could have done was to wait until January and then reassess. But no, instead he prefered to fuck off back to London at the earliest opportunity.

There's still not a lot between Palace in the PL and NUFC in the championship - Rafa would tell you!

He won't get in the England squad playing in the Championship

You cannot blame him for leaving man  :lol: He will get plenty of game time under Pardew in the top flight, surely that is what is best for his career.

Pretty sure being close to family again played a big part more than playing for Palace.

Why move to NUFC then?

Again... a load of f***ing s****.

If London was really that important to him, then should never have moved here in the first place. However, as there was something in it for him (first team football), he was happy to come. He was rotting in the Tottenham reserves and experiencing difficult working relationship with the management staff before he came here.

Effectively, in his short spell here, he got his career back on track leaving behind the club that helped him.

f***. Off. Simple as that.

We have sold the club as a stepping stone to a lot of players, you cant be surprised when they use it as one.

Yep

How do you know?

I'm sure Buffon played for Italy when Juve were in Serie B. (Irrelevant of respective ability and reputation) 

Yep

How do you know?

I'm sure Buffon played for Italy when Juve were in Serie B. (Irrelevant of respective ability and reputation)

Name the last England player to get a cap while playing in the second tier.

Also your Buffon example is nothing like this scenario

Again... a load of f***ing s****.

f***. Off. Simple as that.

We have sold the club as a stepping stone to a lot of players, you cant be surprised when they use it as one.

Stepping stone to the likes of Palace? :lol: Okay, whatever.

You can be soft on him all you like - I don't see one reason whatsoever to ally Townsend of any criticism.

Yep

How do you know?

Name the last England player to get a cap while playing in the second tier.

Also your Buffon example is nothing like this scenario

The reason lower league players don't get called up for their national teams is because they are not good enough. If Townsend performs in the Championship, having already proved himself for England (to some capacity of course) and in the PL, then he would have been called up.

Therefore, it definitely is like the Buffon scenario.