C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He told by sport he had a surprise pre game. That surprise was playing zaha up top after excelling on the wing the last few games. Fucking muppet

He tried to do the plan that he used against Man Utd when we beat them 3-0? (Shoal and Demba upfront)

:lol: he absolutely won't be able to string together any kind of positive form in the last 10 or so games. Every other one is against opposition that will be fighting for those top 4 spots, nevermind what the teams inbetween might be fighting for.

11.03.2017 Tottenham Hotspur

18.03.2017 Watford

01.04.2017 Chelsea

05.04.2017 Southampton

08.04.2017 Arsenal

15.04.2017 Leicester City

22.04.2017 Liverpool

29.04.2017 Burnley

06.05.2017 Manchester City

13.05.2017 Hull City

21.05.2017 Manchester United

I doubt even sacking him would save them if they're bottom three in Februrary. Still want to see it though :lol:

He told by sport he had a surprise pre game. That surprise was playing zaha up top after excelling on the wing the last few games. f***ing muppet

He tried to do the plan that he used against Man Utd when we beat them 3-0? (Shoal and Demba upfront)

I didn't watch the Palace game tonight but how is playing two genuine strikers (Ba and Shola) the same as playing Zaha up front?

He told by sport he had a surprise pre game. That surprise was playing zaha up top after excelling on the wing the last few games. f***ing muppet

I didn't watch the Palace game tonight but how is playing two genuine strikers (Ba and Shola) the same as playing Zaha up front?

Exactly my thinking??

Benteke played where, then?!! :lol:

Aye but that's just a normal big/ little man set up. Nothing like ba / amoebic. Maybe if he'd gone whickham benteke?

Up front I presume. I don't get your point and what it has to do with Shola and Ba

His BT interview is hilarious.

Interviewer giving him so much credit and finding them he positives with everything. Totally pathetic and he lapped it up and said on two occasions they need a break and referee decisions :lol: