C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He could write the handbook on blagging.

He'd wing it and stick a new cover over an old book hoping no one would notice

He’d write his own foreword and reviews on the back too. ‘Congratulations to me for writing this book’

Guest Howaythetoon

It was on this day a few years back he was given permission to talk to Palace, best day under the ownership of Ashley for me.

The only better day under Ashley will be when he leaves. Kinda feels the same in that I thought Pardew was here forever, and it feels like the fat one will never leave either. What a day that will be.

I posted this on Facebook 3 years ago today. These are stats starting from after we finished 5th in 2012. So our record in 2 and a half seasons from then to Pardew leaving.

Appalling.

Are you sure Rafa is worse....

bdd260f5bb287b401613a2e079a12a09.jpg

So basically Ben Foster told his defenders how many he wanted in his wall, Pardew then stuck his nose in and they ended up conceding with McClean getting the blame?  :lol:

Which Pardew then spun into a story which insulted his assistant manger for being outdated in order to paint himself as a modern, progressive manager.

Yeah.

Just on Soccer Saturday once again saying his teams go toe-to-toe with anyone.

Tell a lie enough times and people will believe it.

He gets occasional wins against top six sides and loses most of the games against average sides.  :lol: