C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

'Did you read his programme notes? I've never read anything so bitter in the programme from our manager in all my days. I'm sorry but he is an arrogant idiot only interested in his own ego.

The same goes for his pre match press conference when he was talking about "my fans". I'm sorry I used to love you Alan but I hate you.

Pardew OUT.'

I'm scared they're going to sack him. I want him to stay, break all kinds of negative records and get them relegated, don't care whether it's this season or next. 

And then I want him publicly humiliated for being an excuse-mongering, arrogant fraud who lies about being an attack-minded genius.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.  :lol:

"Just been looking back and this is very similar to one of his seasons at Newcastle. I think he is a fraud who builds a team and initial success on arrogance and false belief. This only goes so far before the players realise"

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/19/9cef46ebb14fca02e3387c6d82ca8de3.jpg

"Just been looking back and this is very similar to one of his seasons at Newcastle. I think he is a fraud who builds a team and initial success on arrogance and false belief. This only goes so far before the players realise"

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/19/9cef46ebb14fca02e3387c6d82ca8de3.jpg

Tremendous stuff

I don't think there is much difference between their delusions and yours.

It seems to me you are acting in exactly the same way instead of getting behind Super Al and showing him he made the right decision to leave their delusions and join a fanbase that loved and cared for him.

:lol: Greg :lol: