C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pep Pardiola  Today 12.51am 

tbf I like Mourinho a lot as a manager, his style of football would be an interesting contrast to Pep's free-flowing front foot fret football

Amazing scenes here :lol:

Pep Pardiola  Today 12.51am

tbf I like Mourinho a lot as a manager, his style of football would be an interesting contrast to Pep's free-flowing front foot fret football

Amazing scenes here :lol:

I think you need to be a tad more subtle than that, like. :lol:

They should stick with him... not sure why, personally I think he's shite but everyone else's fans and the media always says we should stick with our shit managers in the past... the kernts.

Neil custis of the sun( Newcastle fan ) on Sunday supplement, says he did a good job at Newcastle, and can't understand what is happening at crystal palace, and something must be going on behind the scenes, for pardew to have fallen so far. :lol:

Neil custis of the sun( Newcastle fan ) on Sunday supplement, says he did a good job at Newcastle, and can't understand what is happening at crystal palace, and something must be going on behind the scenes, for pardew to have fallen so far. :lol:

Can't understand something that happened under Pardew at Newcastle, Southampton, West Ham..?

Guess he must just be toeing the line.

Jesus man. He is either protecting an English manager or is completely dense.  You watch pardew teams regularly abd you get to see the short falls of his teams and tactics.  Custis must just watch a recoded motd and fast forward to goals. 

Neil custis of the sun( Newcastle fan ) on Sunday supplement, says he did a good job at Newcastle, and can't understand what is happening at crystal palace, and something must be going on behind the scenes, for pardew to have fallen so far.[emoji38]

Him and his brother can both fuck off like.

Pardew moaning about Adebeyour being a striker that needs service so he hauled him off for someone who can run about a bit.

Work on getting him some service then you fucking mong. Why sign him if you had no plan on getting him in and using him properly.

'One thing over the past few years the team has relied on is the fans and the atmosphere and at the moment the crowd is dead and all the life has been sucked of the fans which is not surprising judging by are run.'

That Palace forum just keeps on giving  :lol:

I'd imagine some Palace trolls on here, during the Rafa talk, thinking they were being cute by upping the Rafa rumours.

"Fucking delusional Geordies really think they could get Rafa...oh, wait :("

:lol: To be fair, Rafa coming here is absolutely batshit crazy.

....and this is genius from SuperSuperAl

'Wingers need to help the defence more. Tracking back should be their first priority. It is a tough league and we are not Real Madrid. We don't need or want luxury players.

Luxury players are the type of player you need if you want to adopt the 'make the opposition try and stop us' kind of philosophy.

We cannot compete on that scale. What we can do, is to get results through teamwork, workrate and endeavor.

As for you saying he is not doing his job properly I disagree. It is the same guy who had us fifth. He needs our support, not people bed wetting because we have had a dip in form.'