C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Hope these beat Leicester. Time to accept they're not getting sucked into the relegation battle. Anything to stop those Leicester t***s winning the league now

That's up there, if not worse, than when you used to slate Ben Arfa at every opportunity on the other forum to get people kicking off.

Dreadful stuff.

Acting the cunt on here too i see he is!

Someone from the Guardian on twitter posted this picture from todays program saying 'This might be the angriest, most bitter manager comments in a matchday programme I've ever read'

Cd6bUKbWwAAPeXn.jpg

Sorry. He won't. He's going to get humiliated at home. If there is a manager incapable of preparing a team to deal with Leicester's high tempo pressing it is this clown Pardew.

On the weekend we commemorate our annual home derby fixture, it's worth remembering this is the bastard who started it all - the six game losing streak against the charvs. He is a and will always be the ultimate mackem enabling cunt in NUFC history.

Someone from the Guardian on twitter posted this picture from todays program saying 'This might be the angriest, most bitter manager comments in a matchday programme I've ever read'

Cd6bUKbWwAAPeXn.jpg

I imagine they must have someone on staff to transcribe these things from his Cockney mush into coherent written English.