C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

View Pep Pardiola's Profile Pep Pardiola Online Flag Today 8.54pm Send a Private Message to Pep Pardiola Add Pep Pardiola as a friend

Totally agree lads Clattenburg is just like every other Geordie: a deluded little knobend exactly like those unwashed PJ & Duncan shaggers who forced Pep out of St. James Park @ Sportsdirect.COM

In the words of Kelly Clarkson though, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We will be back and Pep will continue the groundwork laid down this season. Now all we need to do is sign Adebayor to a new deal and Europe here we come, in Pep we trust he has the fret and the front foot attacking football.

SUPER SUPER AL

Edited by Pep Pardiola (21 May 2016 8.55pm)

from that CPFC forum, who is it? [emoji38]

100% Pardew himself.

View Pep Pardiola's Profile Pep Pardiola Online Flag Today 8.54pm Send a Private Message to Pep Pardiola Add Pep Pardiola as a friend

Totally agree lads Clattenburg is just like every other Geordie: a deluded little knobend exactly like those unwashed PJ & Duncan shaggers who forced Pep out of St. James Park @ Sportsdirect.COM

In the words of Kelly Clarkson though, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We will be back and Pep will continue the groundwork laid down this season. Now all we need to do is sign Adebayor to a new deal and Europe here we come, in Pep we trust he has the fret and the front foot attacking football.

SUPER SUPER AL

Edited by Pep Pardiola (21 May 2016 8.55pm)

from that CPFC forum, who is it?  :lol:

Definitely someone off here,  but mind you,  wouldn't be surprised if it was a genuine palace fan, our last two relegations have taught me that most football fans are as thick as pigshit.

http://s32.postimg.org/gnbfrvp39/GIF.gif

Fuck me he would even be an arrogant unwarranted self important  conductor.

Also nice to add two giant fingers up at Cabaye too. Hope he remains aboard the sinking ship long enough to go down with them next year.

I missed the whole match and just saw the score. THANK FUCK. He can't have really danced. I can imagine Pardew dancing if they won. Even the Pardew I know wouldn't dance before the game's over, would he?

:yao:

I missed the whole match and just saw the score. THANK f***. He can't have really danced. I can imagine Pardew dancing if they won. Even the Pardew I know wouldn't dance before the game's over, would he?

:lol: :lol:

View Pep Pardiola's Profile Pep Pardiola Online Flag Today 8.59pm Send a Private Message to Pep Pardiola Add Pep Pardiola as a friend

Totally agree lads brought a smile to my face on an hearbreaking afternoon not only is Pep a top gaffer but also a great dancer, possible the next Fret Astaire

Fret Astaire  :lol:

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew: "My players gave everything. Everything. And they deserved to win but the game is like that. We had a couple of decisions that went against us, big time. Connor was through, Wilfried had a penalty but I'm not going to bleat. Great performance from both teams, great final.

"It's such a shame. We did a lot of things very well, we hurt them on the break, the referee didn't help us but we grew into the game. I'm so proud of the club, we have been dignified in defeat and we look forward to next year."

:mackems:

View Pep Pardiola's Profile Pep Pardiola Online Flag Today 8.59pm Send a Private Message to Pep Pardiola Add Pep Pardiola as a friend

Totally agree lads brought a smile to my face on an hearbreaking afternoon not only is Pep a top gaffer but also a great dancer, possible the next Fret Astaire

Fret Astaire  :lol:

Genius :)

Alan Pardew has been explaining why Wilfried Zaha was seen crying on the pitch before kick-off: "We put some personal messages in the dressing room from the families and I think one of them got to him. He just got emotional about that message.

"He has a big family and he got upset, in a nice way not a nasty way, and we got him level for the game."

Guest firetotheworks

I love thinking about how at the time in his head, he thought that this was how he looked. :lol:

giphy.gif

Then he gets home and sees it.

http://i.imgur.com/xhHDAgq.jpg

He'll be more arsed about that than losing the match.

Alan Pardew has been explaining why Wilfried Zaha was seen crying on the pitch before kick-off: "We put some personal messages in the dressing room from the families and I think one of them got to him. He just got emotional about that message.

"He has a big family and he got upset, in a nice way not a nasty way, and we got him level for the game."

Pussy.