C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully we can look back on this season with hindsight and it ends up being the best thing that ever happened to us.

It's amazing. [emoji38] [emoji38]

Can't even imagine how much it would have haunted my dreams for years if he'd won.

[emoji38] I love that gif, but I must never forget how I couldn't even look at it before they lost. Oh my God, man.

Aye, fuck, had they won that I'd have been looking for a therapist more than likely.

It starts here. Invincibles season under Rafa for promotion, Pardew relegation with the last kick of the ball next year that takes the mackems down as well, and all will be right with the world.

He won't get relegated next season, he'll be gone long before it gets to that. Won't be long before they forget the final and remember they've managed about a dozen points in twenty games.

Guest firetotheworks

He won't get relegated next season, he'll be gone long before it gets to that. Won't be long before they forget the final and remember they've managed about a dozen points in twenty games.

Agree.

The dance and subsequent defeat is one of my favourite things ever :lol:

It tastes delicious and I'll laugh forever - that Mr Burns gif was perfect.

The last 2 runners-up have then been relegated and I'm pretty confident it'll be 3-in-a-row :thup:

View Pep Pardiola's Profile Pep Pardiola Online Flag Today 8.54pm Send a Private Message to Pep Pardiola Add Pep Pardiola as a friend

Totally agree lads Clattenburg is just like every other Geordie: a deluded little knobend exactly like those unwashed PJ & Duncan shaggers who forced Pep out of St. James Park @ Sportsdirect.COM

In the words of Kelly Clarkson though, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We will be back and Pep will continue the groundwork laid down this season. Now all we need to do is sign Adebayor to a new deal and Europe here we come, in Pep we trust he has the fret and the front foot attacking football.

SUPER SUPER AL

Edited by Pep Pardiola (21 May 2016 8.55pm)

from that CPFC forum, who is it?  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine watching him doing that dance and then trying to defend him. You'd lose everything.

View Pep Pardiola's Profile Pep Pardiola Online Flag Today 8.54pm Send a Private Message to Pep Pardiola Add Pep Pardiola as a friend

Totally agree lads Clattenburg is just like every other Geordie: a deluded little knobend exactly like those unwashed PJ & Duncan shaggers who forced Pep out of St. James Park @ Sportsdirect.COM

In the words of Kelly Clarkson though, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We will be back and Pep will continue the groundwork laid down this season. Now all we need to do is sign Adebayor to a new deal and Europe here we come, in Pep we trust he has the fret and the front foot attacking football.

SUPER SUPER AL

Edited by Pep Pardiola (21 May 2016 8.55pm)

from that CPFC forum, who is it?  :lol:

Pep Pardiola rings a bell :lol: It's definitely someone from here, i just can't remember who.