C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

:lol: Love that he was being such a fucking dick when they took the lead only to piss it away. Old habits.

Imagine him coming at you, celebrating in your face after his team took the lead against yours.

You'd have to punch him. There's no way I wouldn't completely fucking lose it. :lol:

:lol: I have no idea how we all didn't see a fucking murder on TV. Respect, Bob.

:lol: Bob would've whooped his ass if it'd come to fists.

They haven't suffered enough yet, they only want him sacked, we wanted him dead.

:lol: We were fucking deranged, tbh.

Were?

I've spent the last 3 hours reading about Pardew :lol: My obsession is pathetic.

:lol:

:lol: Love that he was being such a fucking dick when they took the lead only to piss it away. Old habits.

Imagine him coming at you, celebrating in your face after his team took the lead against yours.

You'd have to punch him. There's no way I wouldn't completely fucking lose it. :lol:

:lol: I have no idea how we all didn't see a fucking murder on TV. Respect, Bob.

:lol: Them skinny motherfuckers can throw hands, tbh. That's all bone in there.

They haven't suffered enough yet, they only want him sacked, we wanted him dead.

:lol: We were fucking deranged, tbh.

Were?

:lol: Night and day now, man. We lost a game today and we're not wishing for highway incidents or anything.

Bob's from Jersey. Pards would be dead in seconds :lol:

:lol: We were f***ing deranged, tbh.

Were?

I've spent the last 3 hours reading about Pardew :lol: My obsession is pathetic.

:lol:

:lol: There's definitely no 'were' about it!

Guest firetotheworks

It's definitely more of an enjoyable hobby now. Back then it was an arms race for the most inventive and intense hatred. Now it's just a collective Mike's Asian laughing gif on loop.

I can't believe what I'm reading here. The stalwarts of the Holmesdale calling for regicide!

Look guys, this is a monarch who took us to a cup final and always plays front foot attacking football. Don't tell me we're going to allow ourselves to sink to the depths of those deluded Geordies who demand more than four wins in a calendar year.

Let's get behind Al and his lush brand of football!

OK own up, who was this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't grasp why he's not in the running for the England job.

He'd have got it ahead of Fat Sam if they'd held that lead in the cup final, no question in my mind. Bet he cries himself to sleep every night over the ten minutes after the dance.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't wait for terminal thick cunts Murphy and Neville to tell everyone that Palace players aren't trying hard enough.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't wait for terminal thick cunts Murphy and Neville to tell everyone that Palace players aren't trying hard enough.

Waheeey!