C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Out of context this is a good result for him and Palace. West Ham and Payet on a high, two goals scored away from home...

In context though, it's fourteen innit.

Imagine this cunt being winless in 14 and not being able to fully enjoy it. Woe is me...

It's truly awful. I don't even have a shit analogy to say what it's like, because there's nothing worse than this.

:lol: it's true

With our fate almost all but sealed I want these to join us next year, even more than the Mackems.  I reckon they will be a tougher proposition in the Championship than Palace.

Seeing him take these down would be simply glorious, regardless of our situation.

Although this is still funny, you can guarantee that when we go down and Palace stay up, the media and all fans of other clubs will be saying "Aye, you's should have stuck with Pardew, he'd have kept you's up blah blah blah..."

What a crease itll be when we fail to beat Palace and Pardew is the one who confirms our relegation.

Urgh. Keep forgetting we still play them at home. We'll probably be the ones that save them from relegation and all.

What a crease itll be when we fail to beat Palace and Pardew is the one who confirms our relegation.

The media will be all over their southern darling won't they?

God help us...