C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Would much prefer a Palace win. We're six points behind Norwich with a game in hand. If they lose to Palace and we somehow beat Southampton and Man City then we are neck and neck with a much better run in then them.

Even if we don't win against Southampton and Man City we still have chances to get those points playing easier teams that what Norwich will be facing.

Lol, people talking like we have some sort of chance, we are done

It's now a case of who joins us and Villa, ideally it's the Mackems BUT if not, Palace getting relegated would be amusing

:lol: It happens every week, people are depressed for a couple of days after the latest abject defeat then some sort of collective amnesia sets in and upcoming games are assessed as though we aren't a complete and utter shambles.

LOLZ at the slight glimmer of hope human beings hold onto in bleak situations. Fuck that shit, right?

Equally, whenever I go to other forums and get told to 'fuck off and support the mackems' for being a 'negative cunt'. I realise there is  a middle ground but I have to say the stars would have to align quite favorably in this situation.

Lol, people talking like we have some sort of chance, we are done

It's now a case of who joins us and Villa, ideally it's the Mackems BUT if not, Palace getting relegated would be amusing

:lol: It happens every week, people are depressed for a couple of days after the latest abject defeat then some sort of collective amnesia sets in and upcoming games are assessed as though we aren't a complete and utter shambles.

Actually a decent summary of a toon fan.

LOLZ at the slight glimmer of hope human beings hold onto in bleak situations. Fuck that shit, right?

Equally, whenever I go to other forums and get told to 'fuck off and support the mackems' for being a 'negative cunt'. I realise there is  a middle ground but I have to say the stars would have to align quite favorably in this situation.

:lol: Internet logic is mint.

Guest firetotheworks

If I had the benefit of hindsight now, I'd obviously want Norwich to beat Palace and for us to stay up anyway, but considering the likelihood of this, I'm gonna have to hope for a Palace win. :anguish:

Whatever will be is fairly good news I think except perhaps a draw.

Palace win - no points for Norwich. Takes momentum away from Norwich heading into Sunderland. They're reminded of their level. Palace safe, nothing to play for.

Norwich - win. The momentum will keep them safe at that point. They'll probably beat Sunderland after that result. Palace tail-spin continues and they're really in the battle with tough games to coe.

Draw - both inch closer to safety. Probably better for Norwich. Palace will probably still need a result when we play em.

Out of the two I'd probably back Norwich to get more points for the rest of the season (having not looked at the fixtures). Palace look utterly clueless, at least Norwich have some sort of gameplan.

Palace are losing by narrow margins and the squad has some quality. They'll get their Bosingwa moment, i'm certain.

A decent reminder of N-O being one of the most levelheaded footy forums out there with a very low mong percentage.

I fear that a Norwich win might make the Palace chairman hit the panic button and get rid of Pardew. Yes they have Wembley coming up but Parish can be ruthless and worst case scenario might be them losing the semi and will be right in the mix after that.

It would put even more pressure on Palace if we could somehow magically string a few good results together. Hardly unlikely though which is a fucking shame.

Out of the two I'd probably back Norwich to get more points for the rest of the season (having not looked at the fixtures). Palace look utterly clueless, at least Norwich have some sort of gameplan.

Palace are losing by narrow margins and the squad has some quality. They'll get their Bosingwa moment, i'm certain.

Winning the FA Cup and beating us up here so Pardew confirms our relegation will be those moments.

Winning the FA Cup and beating us up here so Pardew confirms our relegation will be those moments.

If that happens then I'm done with football, imagine all the glorified media wanking about how that could have been us if we didn't hound the king out, smh.

If that happens then I'm done with football, imagine all the glorified media wanking about how that could have been us if we didn't hound the king out, smh.

Its absolutely incredible that he hasn't even had any extensive coverage/pressure on him about this run he's currently on.

God bless the king.

I'm not sure why people are debating what would be better, a Norwich or a Palace win?  Just accept it.  We're down. 

The squad appear to have downed tools.  We've won how many games in the last 10?  Now we need to win, what?  5 out of 7? 

I'm not sure why people are debating what would be better, a Norwich or a Palace win?  Just accept it.  We're down. 

The squad appear to have downed tools.  We've won how many games in the last 10?  Now we need to win, what?  5 out of 7? 

Tell you what, you can accept it and other people can hope for the very slim chance of escape and talk about the chances of that happening, hows that?