C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He's still running on about us :lol:

"I don't want to talk too much about it because it's still not complete. But Yannick Bolasie and Mile Jedinak have left this week and I think it's important to replace iconic players with iconic players.

"That's something that didn't always happen at Newcastle, so I'm pleased the board has been brave with his move." 

Going to take some serious Pardew for him to make Zaha, Dross and Benteke into a relegation force but we all know he can do it.

He managed to have us scrapping with a mix of Remy, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Ba and Cabaye, so anything is possible.

"I don't want to talk too much about it because it's still not complete. But Yannick Bolasie and Mile Jedinak have left this week and I think it's important to replace iconic players with iconic players.

"That's something that didn't always happen at Newcastle, so I'm pleased the board has been brave with his move." 

At least he didn't mention purples.

'To which I stood my ground and continued to slurp Mike's sweet sweet hoop'

He's not wrong like. Colback for Cabaye.

Although nobody's forcing him to sell Jedinak & Bolasie

Not the point though. The owner was great when it suited him still rubbing shoulders with those he thought he belonged with.

I think it's fair to say isn't that the same for most jobs? Good in some areas, poor in others?

He's not wrong like. Colback for Cabaye.

Although nobody's forcing him to sell Jedinak & Bolasie

Not the point though. The owner was great when it suited him still rubbing shoulders with those he thought he belonged with.

I think it's fair to say isn't that the same for most jobs? Good in some areas, poor in others?

Doesn't excuse his galling sycophancy. No humility or self-awareness but I agree he wasn't ALWAYS supported but he had other options he chose not to go with due to him having to stomach delving into certain factions of player. Though regardless he's not doing it to do anything other than cover his own slimy arse.

The nerve of this shameless cunt. He's still chasing after the players we brought in during his time here and he's got the gall to take a dig at our signings. Where the fuck was his career before we picked him up from the scrapheap?

His signing of Adebayor worked out so poorly :lol: been completely swept under the rug. Hopefully Benteke is isooated so he snatches at chances when they eventually come.

This is so true - didn't he mention his 'experience' with difficult players when he signed the fucker too?

Wasn't HBA mentioned?

His signing of Adebayor worked out so poorly :lol: been completely swept under the rug. Hopefully Benteke is isooated so he snatches at chances when they eventually come.

This is so true - didn't he mention his 'experience' with difficult players when he signed the fucker too?

Wasn't HBA mentioned?

Gah. Forgot about that.

WHAT. A . CUNT!

http://i.imgur.com/Fk1Pb3x.gif