C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Barton: “He is one of the better managers I have played for, but I don’t think the fans ever related to him.

“He justified their prejudices because he looked like a stereotypical wide boy.

“He fancied himself a little too obviously for their tastes.

The average Geordie who works his b**locks off can’t bring himself to give a good-looking Cockney lad the benefit of the doubt.

“He is much more comfortable with the grittiness of one of his own. That’s why Alan Shearer is idolised and Pards mistrusted.

“Rightly or wrongly, he was seen as Ashley’s ambassador and apologist.”

Yeah Joey, thats exactly why we didn't like Pardew. Nothing to do with the fact Ashley sacked a decent manager (another southerner, no less) and replaced him with an out of work failure, who would do as he was told.

:rolleyes:

"The average Geordie who works his b**locks off can’t bring himself to give a good-looking Cockney lad the benefit of the doubt."

“He is much more comfortable with the grittiness of one of his own. That’s why Alan Shearer is idolised and Pards mistrusted."

:lol: :lol:

what a tool.

Barton: “He is one of the better managers I have played for, but I don’t think the fans ever related to him.

The average Geordie who works his b**locks off can’t bring himself to give a good-looking Cockney lad the benefit of the doubt.

“He is much more comfortable with the grittiness of one of his own. That’s why Alan Shearer is idolised and Pards mistrusted.

Yeah Joey, thats exactly why we didn't like Pardew. Nothing to do with the fact Ashley sacked a decent manager (another southerner, no less) and replaced him with an out of work failure, who would do as he was told.

That's what us Geordies want. A good hard morning down the pit, quick stop off at the shipyard in the afternoon before going home to beat the wife and stare at a Jimmy Nail poster.

That's what us Geordies want. A good hard morning down the pit, quick stop off at the shipyard in the afternoon before going home to beat the wife and stare at a Jimmy Nail poster.

Barton's comments  :anguish:

Your reply  :spit:

You know what.  I have to be honest.  I am quite interested in reading his book.  Even though Barton is a complete and utter tit, I'd like to read about his time here and his stint at Marseille.  I don't think I'd pay £2 for it, though.  Never mind £20!

Guest firetotheworks

Barton's entire career has been about coming out with ridiculous sound bites, because as a footballer he was absolutely nothing to write home about and the mongaloids forget that.

Hmm why do Newcastle fans idolise Shearer and hate Pardew?

Lets see, Shearers their record scorer, signed for them ahead of some of the biggest clubs in the world at a time when he was the best goal scorer on the planet, and ended his playing days at the club.  Pardew had them languishing near the bottom of the table, played horrendous soul destroying Football, gave them massive record breaking losses and lied constantly.

Hmm just can't figure it out, must be that one is a "good looking cockney" (is he fuck the big lipped saggy faced cunt) while the others a gritty Geordie.

Barton man, he's thick as fuck.  Not even sure the stupid prick ever has a genuine opinion, he just throws out whatever nonsense first comes to mind without thinking about it, only explanation for some of the bollocks he spouts.

Guest firetotheworks

He reminds me of when Jas Mann from Babylon Zoo was on BrassEye. He seems completely oblivious to the fact that people are pissing themselves laughing at the idea of him being in any way intelligent or cultured as he recites another out-of-context Nietzsche or Morrissey quote to back up his idiot opinions. :lol:

And everything else he comes out. Imagine trying to use kicking/punching blokes when they're on the floor as some sort of badge of honour and individuality.

He's just a massive attention seeker whose limited ability on the pitch means he has to act like a cunt to get it.