C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

'The fans’ frustration with the owner [Mike Ashley] at Newcastle had turned to frustration with me and the owner, so the timing was right.'

Yes Alan, we turned on you purely because of our frustration with Mike Ashley, you egomaniac, narcissistic bellend.

Looking forward to the day he finally chokes on his own dick

'The fans’ frustration with the owner [Mike Ashley] at Newcastle had turned to frustration with me and the owner, so the timing was right.'

Yes Alan, we turned on you purely because of our frustration with Mike Ashley, you egomaniac, narcissistic bellend.

:lol:

I'm more frustrated with the dickhead reporters that don't pull him up on this stuff if I'm honest. The cunt knows he can just rewrite history, so he does.

I'm more frustrated with the dickhead reporters that don't pull him up on this stuff if I'm honest. The c*** knows he can just rewrite history, so he does.

I can't think of anyone else who gets away with this blatant lying and don't understand why he isn't pulled up on it. I'm not going to be satisfied until he is publicly shamed for it and he becomes known as a narcissistic liar.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm more frustrated with the dickhead reporters that don't pull him up on this stuff if I'm honest. The c*** knows he can just rewrite history, so he does.

I can't think of anyone else who gets away with this blatant lying and don't understand why he isn't pulled up on it. I'm not going to be satisfied until he is publicly shamed for it and he becomes known as a narcissistic liar.

They probably don't pull him up on it because that would equal no more interviews, which is career suicide if the FA decide to go full retard and appoint him as England manager. Those that don't interview him already tend to be far more critical. Football365 for one.

They probably don't pull him up on it because that would equal no more interviews, which is career suicide if the FA decide to go full retard and appoint him as England manager. Those that don't interview him already tend to be far more critical. Football365 for one.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about Football365.

Anyway, I hope Harry Redknapp gives him a lift to his England interview if it happens.

Guest firetotheworks

Does loads of publicity about himself in the week, gets twatted at the weekend.  Classic Pardew.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, it's very him.

Does loads of publicity about himself in the week, gets twatted at the weekend.  Classic Pardew.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, it's very him.

fuck did all that press come from anyway?  they started badly and had a run of 3 wins secured by benteke...they've now lost two on the bounce

literally the only thing that has changed is he's got a better striker

cunt

Had a couple of decent results didn't he?

Little Alan just couldn't resist running his mouth of to all and sundry of his utter cunt, PFM loving, sycophantic lickyarses and sympathisers about how great he is. Despicable little shits. Hopefully he gets lifted on the way home.

Guest firetotheworks

Sad as fuck how much I still enjoy reading Holmesdale and searching his name on Twitter after games like today. :iamatwat:

I'm completely comfortable with who I am, don't fight it Wullie. :lol: