C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Was walking past the East Stand after the game yesterday, and read the PL scores out to my son. After the Palace score some random lad turned around beaming and said "he's got to go, such a fraud" before wandering off muttering a load of Pards based abuse to himself.

"Who was that Dad?" asked my son, "I've no idea" I said back with a smile on my face.

Got to be someone off here?

Steve McManaman and Rio we're on Premier League Tonight on BT Sport last night and obviously defending him.

He got them to a cup final and at least they're not in the bottom 3 just being 2 of the many excuses for him.

They also accused the presenter of trying to get him sacked by going on about how bad his record is.

Steve McManaman and Rio we're on Premier League Tonight on BT Sport last night and obviously defending him.

He got them to a cup final and at least they're not in the bottom 3 just being 2 of the many excuses for him.

They also accused the presenter of trying to get him sacked by going on about how bad his record is.

Absolutely bizarre how the English media that defends his reputation with such passion is the same media which reports that his job is on the line and he's about to go any day now. I wonder how they manage to put the two together without asking whether it's them or the Palace hierarchy who are potentially wrong/mealy mouthed cunts.

Do the media ever admit there's such a thing as a bad manager? Has anyone ever been declared to be bad at their job?

It's as if they just won't ever say a manager is not up to scratch, it's infuriating because plenty are shit but it's never said.

Guest firetotheworks

Do the media ever admit there's such a thing as a bad manager? Has anyone ever been declared to be bad at their job?

It's as if they just won't ever say a manager is not up to scratch, it's infuriating because plenty are shit but it's never said.

Yes, when they're new and foreign they'll happily criticise them.

:lol: Saying facts = Having an agenda.

Delightful.

:bluestar: It's the best when this shit isn't our problem.

It's as if they just won't ever say a manager is not up to scratch, it's infuriating because plenty are s*** but it's never said.

If you are a forrin and have taken a job of a PFM.

http://i.eurosport.com/2015/11/26/1739933-36796866-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050

http://i.eurosport.com/2015/11/26/1739933-36796866-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050

He was shite.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161127/166bf84719aeeaf5354ec47574561942.jpg

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Brilliant return for 50p . That bet was going to the death you have to thank the added time and of course super Al

Aye. I wasn't even keeping an eye on my bets. Just happened to check my account this morning out of curiosity. Does Pards have twitter?