C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] it's absolute madness that he hasn't made a decent attempt at changing his ways like, is it a pride thing or something?

I think it goes without saying that the ignorant prick actually believes his own bullshit, genuinely believes that his way is right and that everyone else is wrong.

Too soon, KI?

I'd start gathering evidence now. [emoji38] Once they're split on it I'm gonna go on and just requote my original post from a year ago and watch it all kick off. It doesn't help that he's left a legacy and we're still shit mind.

Do it.

Guest antz1uk

They're starting to see through fish lips!

"The silliest quote i heard from AP this weekend was that if we had a striker like Harry Kane we would be in the top 4. Is he serious? Spurs have high quality all round Kane to create chances for him plus hasn't he noticed that we are shipping goals for fun 11 in the last 4"

:lol:

[emoji38] it's absolute madness that he hasn't made a decent attempt at changing his ways like, is it a pride thing or something?

I think it goes without saying that the ignorant prick actually believes his own bullshit, genuinely believes that his way is right and that everyone else is wrong.

He's the best case of a fully blown narcissist I've seen for a long while

The pisser about Palace nosediving is that we're showing no real sign of improvement. They could go without a win for the rest of the season and it'll be completely overlooked if we go down.

Too soon, KI?

I'd start gathering evidence now. [emoji38] Once they're split on it I'm gonna go on and just requote my original post from a year ago and watch it all kick off. It doesn't help that he's left a legacy and we're still shit mind.

Yeah I was planning on quoting my old posts too, and dropping the mic :lol:

Thing is, I can't login anymore despite resetting my password! :lol:

The pisser about Palace nosediving is that we're showing no real sign of improvement. They could go without a win for the rest of the season and it'll be completely overlooked if we go down.

This is true unfortunately, NUFC need to keep their side of the bargain.

Did make me laugh on MOTD last night - they didnt even touch on Pardew and Palace at all. Made no mention of no wins or goals from them in the last 6 games, no mention of how shite they are at al.

Yet when they were winning it was all aboard the Pardew bandwagon and everything - what is it about this man that gets him a free pass in the media?!

Guarantee they'll win 1 game and theyll all be back on his nob again and just pretending these last 6 games didnt even happen.

Tim Sherwood on MOTD last night "I have took no notice of Newcastle at all and haven't seen them play this season"  #punditory

Too soon, KI?

I'd start gathering evidence now. [emoji38] Once they're split on it I'm gonna go on and just requote my original post from a year ago and watch it all kick off. It doesn't help that he's left a legacy and we're still s*** mind.

What was it you said originally and what was their reaction?

Tim Sherwood on MOTD last night "I have took no notice of Newcastle at all and haven't seen them play this season"  #punditory

He's not a pundit though is he? And we didn't play Villa when he was in charge this season so he'd have had no real reason to scout us when he was in charge.