C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

:lol:

Narrator: "With nearly two decades of managerial experience, Pardew understands when the ways of Winston Churchill might work best."

These are actually the words being said in this show.

Presumably this is referring to something like when Churchill deployed the army against striking miners, or f***ed up at the Dardanelles, than any heroic oratory or steadfast determination in the face of enormous adversity that he may also be remembered for?

The Dardanelles wasn't Churchill's fault, not enough fret.

:lol: the first ep is on YouTube if you wanna watch it, link is earlier in the thread

:lol: Motherfucker stop acting like that wasn't Ian's profile Hans linked.

:lol: Ian in here like " so guys anyone got a link lol?"

:lol: Ian would stay getting away with crimes with his slick bullshit.

What's all the Green Bay packers crap the with the hat about? :lol:

I didn't see the first ep, but I think he said something about being inspired by the Packers?

Wait, Pardew is a Packers fan??

Just when you thought someone couldn't possibly be any be more of a cunt.

I didn't see the first ep, but I think he said something about being inspired by the Packers?

http://i.imgur.com/F8AjF9H.jpg

tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

http://i.imgur.com/pNM55D9.jpg

Frankly I'd be staggered if Pardew doesn't have something similar.

Bound to have this except holding his LMA award

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/joffrey-statue.gif

One shrink who interviewed Ted Bundy, during the appeals process/the last ditch effort to save him from Old Sparky, hypothesized "I bet, as a very young boy, Ted was frequently beaten with a stick - by a woman". Experiencing a sustained period of physical & mental trauma may well have flicked a switch, and was the catalyst for his spree with began in the Pacific Northwest. It was eventually revealed that his grandparents (whom Ted lived with when he was very young) were monsters. Grandpa was feared by thw entire family, and Grandma was manic depressive and prone to lashing out in fits of violence. All this family history was never raised at trial, and Bundy's delusional ego would have prevented this being used as ammunition as part of an insanity plea. This aside there was a trigger point in his life which severly affected his hardwiring - led to him being in Bundy's own words "flawed".

On to Pardew and his pathological hatred of flair players, and why he is a Man for the Clogger. Pardew woudn't have been beaten with sticks, by his superior talented peers, however I bet as a little youngun he was subjected to lengthy period of trauma on the training pitch. Yup, arse rinsed & humiliated repeatedly by that 'one' cocky, skilled & quick little shit who owned him & consequently fucked up Lil' Pards for life. This chapter exists in his life  :lol:

:lol: the first ep is on YouTube if you wanna watch it, link is earlier in the thread

:lol: Motherfucker stop acting like that wasn't Ian's profile Hans linked.

:lol: Ian in here like " so guys anyone got a link lol?"

:lol: Ian would stay getting away with crimes with his slick bullshit.

Hey! :lol:

One shrink who interviewed Ted Bundy, during the appeals process/the last ditch effort to save him from Old Sparky, hypothesized "I bet, as a very young boy, Ted was frequently beaten with a stick - by a woman". Experiencing a sustained period of physical & mental trauma may well have flicked a switch, and was the catalyst for his spree with began in the Pacific Northwest. It was eventually revealed that his grandparents (whom Ted lived with when he was very young) were monsters. Grandpa was feared by thw entire family, and Grandma was manic depressive and prone to lashing out in fits of violence. All this family history was never raised at trial, and Bundy's delusional ego would have prevented this being used as ammunition as part of an insanity plea. This aside there was a trigger point in his life which severly affected his hardwiring - led to him being in Bundy's own words "flawed".

On to Pardew and his pathological hatred of flair players, and why he is a Man for the Clogger. Pardew woudn't have been beaten with sticks, by his superior talented peers, however I bet as a little youngun he was subjected to lengthy period of trauma on the training pitch. Yup, arse rinsed & humiliated repeatedly by that 'one' cocky, skilled & quick little shit who owned him & consequently fucked up Lil' Pards for life. This chapter exists in his life  :lol:

Excellent Doctor! Once the super ego cuts loose there's no holdin the little devil.

http://i.imgur.com/F8AjF9H.jpg

tbh.

Indeed. He may say he's a packers fan, but we know he'll just say anything if he thinks it makes him sound good.

:lol: Gorramn.

On to Pardew and his pathological hatred of flair players, and why he is a Man for the Clogger. Pardew woudn't have been beaten with sticks, by his superior talented peers, however I bet as a little youngun he was subjected to lengthy period of trauma on the training pitch. Yup, arse rinsed & humiliated repeatedly by that 'one' cocky, skilled & quick little s*** who owned him & consequently f***ed up Lil' Pards for life. This chapter exists in his life  :lol:

:lol: Gorramn.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/71237000/jpg/_71237255_andygoram10.jpg

Eh?

Rage inducing. 'No caharnceeee"

Literally won 1 game (ONE GAME) for us in the FA Cup and he has the gall to act like that, he's fucking mentally ill man :lol:

:lol: Please find episode 2, Hans. Please show them.

:lol: Think this guy will update it tommorow. I dare you click that link and look at his video history, I've just whitied all over.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBCc_25iR6ayHZ9S8COq6g/videos

It's on here now.