C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

"I thought we did well until we scored. We were closing them down high up the pitch. We then scored and dropped far too deep again.

We did the same on Saturday at the start of the second half and almost paid the price, but then we picked up again.

When we drop off not only does it allow other teams to string their passes together and put us under pressure, but when wilf goes on a run, not enough players can get forward with him."

Absolutely f***ing brilliant. The c*** is out-c***ing himself.

:lol: err isn't that the manager's job?  To get a team to respond to you and play the way you want?  What a crock of shit!

I swear I read that Palace's strikers, haven't scored a goal from open play all season?  That can't be right, can it?!

Where have all the journos gone who were talking about him for England and Chelsea, crowing about how stupid we were for wanting him out? How come this guy is splashed over every back page and punditry show when he's winning, then just vanishes from the public mindset altogether in a smoke bomb when things are going badly? Was the same with us, everyone remembers him finishing 5th or winning those six games in a row, the rest just gets spliced out.

"I thought we did well until we scored. We were closing them down high up the pitch. We then scored and dropped far too deep again.

We did the same on Saturday at the start of the second half and almost paid the price, but then we picked up again.

When we drop off not only does it allow other teams to string their passes together and put us under pressure, but when wilf goes on a run, not enough players can get forward with him."

Absolutely f***ing brilliant. The c*** is out-c***ing himself.

:lol: err isn't that the manager's job?  To get a team to respond to you and play the way you want?  What a crock of s***!

I swear I read that Palace's strikers, haven't scored a goal from open play all season?  That can't be right, can it?!

Funny how the exact same thing was happening when he was managing us. Dropping off, not enough players getting forward...You'd thing he would have identified these issues by now and found a solution to it.

Nah not wor Alan.  Cant possibly him that's the issue.

Where have all the journos gone who were talking about him for England and Chelsea, crowing about how stupid we were for wanting him out? How come this guy is splashed over every back page and punditry show when he's winning, then just vanishes from the public mindset altogether in a smoke bomb when things are going badly? Was the same with us, everyone remembers him finishing 5th or winning those six games in a row, the rest just gets spliced out.

Collective blindness.

The real reason why I disliked AP was because he came in at NUFC and immediately started telling the fans that our expectations of challenging the top 6 was unrealistic and that we should be content with a side that just about managed to finish lower mid table and that any draw or win against a top ten side was a bonus.

He basically dumbed down expectations and, when we occasionally exceeded those expectations, because the players were in fact perfectly capable of challenging the top 6 teams, despite what AP led the media to believe, he took all the plaudits which made him look like a good manager, when in fact any half decent manager could have produced the same or better results with the same players.

But what I really disliked about him was his tendency to absolve himself of all blame where results were not going our way,  and to select the flair players or youngsters ( Ben Arfa, Mehdhi Abeid ring a bell anyone) as the reason for the teams failings, rather than his long ball tactics.  The man is all talk nothing more.

I would love it if he got the England job so everyone could see what a fraud he really is.

The real reason why I disliked AP was because he came in at NUFC and immediately started telling the fans that our expectations of challenging the top 6 was unrealistic and that we should be content with a side that just about managed to finish lower mid table and that any draw or win against a top ten side was a bonus.

He basically dumbed down expectations and, when we occasionally exceeded those expectations, because the players were in fact perfectly capable of challenging the top 6 teams, despite what AP led the media to believe, he took all the plaudits which made him look like a good manager, when in fact any half decent manager could have produced the same or better results with the same players.

But what I really disliked about him was his tendency to absolve himself of all blame where results were not going our way,  and to select the flair players or youngsters ( Ben Arfa, Mehdhi Abeid ring a bell anyone) as the reason for the teams failings, rather than his long ball tactics.  The man is all talk nothing more.

I would love it if he got the England job so everyone could see what a fraud he really is.

Remember he was banging on about the Champions League one pre season and then almost relegated us.

That's not true though is it. When he first joined we where happy with being midtable - we had only just gotten promotion.

The next year we challenged for the top 4 and he stoked the flames and expectations (as he was doing at Palace).

It's only when the going got tough and the money dried up did the shit talk about expectations really come in. He'll do the same at Palace.

The way we back off teams is a major problem in my eyes.Time after time the oppo pick the ball up on the half way line and we back off and off and off making even the likes of Bournemouth look like Brazil around our penalty area.

He's now the first manager to lose five consecutive matches with two different teams in the Premier League!

Glorious!

It's actually three - he lost five on the bounce at West Ham as well.

We should pay for someone to follow him round playing the Record Breakers theme on a trumpet.

The way we back off teams is a major problem in my eyes.Time after time the oppo pick the ball up on the half way line and we back off and off and off making even the likes of Bournemouth look like Brazil around our penalty area.

We're still suffering from this detestable, cowardly method of defending. Rather than try to be proactive and win the ball back, just run behind it and settle into 2 banks of 4 for the next 10 minutes. Cunt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/crystal-palace/top-scorers

So I wasn't making it up about no open play goals from their strikers.  Between them, in the league, their strikers have managed 1 goal.  A Connor Wickham penalty!  That is absolutely pathetic. 

The Palace fan that was commenting on individuals was absolutely spot on.  For his whole time here, he was always relying on that one bit of magic, goal from nothing, CHAOS FACTOR :lol: etc.  Seems like he's doing the same at Palace, but he hasn't got an in form Cisse, Ba, Remy, Ben Arfa.  He hasn't even got a Leon Best to weigh in with some match winning goals.  Unable to change it when losing, makes baffling subs, blames everyone else.  It's all so familiar.  I'm sure West Ham, Southampton and Charlton fans are all saying the same right now. 

Maybe Adebayor will go on one of his mad runs of form, that will bail Pardew out.  Hope not, mind.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/crystal-palace/top-scorers

So I wasn't making it up about no open play goals from their strikers.  Between them, in the league, their strikers have managed 1 goal.  A Connor Wickham penalty!  That is absolutely pathetic. 

The Palace fan that was commenting on individuals was absolutely spot on.  For his whole time here, he was always relying on that one bit of magic, goal from nothing, CHAOS FACTOR :lol: etc.  Seems like he's doing the same at Palace, but he hasn't got an in form Cisse, Ba, Remy, Ben Arfa.  He hasn't even got a Leon Best to weigh in with some match winning goals.  Unable to change it when losing, makes baffling subs, blames everyone else.  It's all so familiar.  I'm sure West Ham, Southampton and Charlton fans are all saying the same right now. 

Maybe Adebayor will go on one of his mad runs of form, that will bail Pardew out.  Hope not, mind.

Agreed. Said it before that Ba was the glue that held our team together. Once he left we went to bits and Pardew was found out.