C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/4ad00eee4cba79b9510e3aac0e1fccba.jpg

Love how they've used his smiling image, as if the stats are summik to be proud of.  :lol: :lol:

:lol: He's smiling because it doesn't matter. Lost literally a million games here and we were assholes for hating him.

Very true.

I've said if before but we need him to start winning or we could end up with him back here.

Nonsense.

You believe that's totally beyond the realms of possibility given he was liked at board room level and job was totally safe?

Guest palnese

I hope they don't sack him for ages though. I want at least one more full season of utter misery.

Him relegating them would be the dream, but I will settle for crowd turning/banners and general hatred

Relegate Palace, sacked, dead - is my preferred order.

I've said if before but we need him to start winning or we could end up with him back here.

Nonsense.

You believe that's totally beyond the realms of possibility given he was liked at board room level and job was totally safe?

Pardew left because of the fans, hed never come back.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/4ad00eee4cba79b9510e3aac0e1fccba.jpg

Love how they've used his smiling image, as if the stats are summik to be proud of.  :lol: :lol:

What a CV!

:lol:

Yeah, he's got the expression of 'Yeah, I did that'.  Smarmy Cunt.

I hope they don't sack him for ages though. I want at least one more full season of utter misery.

Him relegating them would be the dream, but I will settle for crowd turning/banners and general hatred

Insert, jailed for sexual deviancy with a farm animal, raped in jail by "Mr. Big" and dying from internal bleeding.

Insert, jailed for sexual deviancy with a farm animal, raped in jail by "Mr. Big" and dying from internal bleeding.

Wonder if a band of Palace fans will ask Sack Pardew to update the site with Palace stats