C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest antz1uk

"I personally think its tactics. We have our plan A and that's it. When subs our bought on, it comes across its not with a specific plan, just a hope that they'll do something.

Also pardews inability to take punch off is becoming a bit of a joke. Lee for me was our best player yesterday, he got subbed and Punch stays on...ridiculous.

Time for pardew to step and earn his cash... at least he won't be getting the England job any time soon."

http://i.imgur.com/xdpNM99.gif

:lol: :lol: not guilty, copied and pasted from that holmsedale forum

"I personally think its tactics. We have our plan A and that's it. When subs our bought on, it comes across its not with a specific plan, just a hope that they'll do something.

Also pardews inability to take punch off is becoming a bit of a joke. Lee for me was our best player yesterday, he got subbed and Punch stays on...ridiculous.

Time for pardew to step and earn his cash... at least he won't be getting the England job any time soon."

That first line is classic Pardew. "Shit, we're losing? Ehm, fret! We need fret! Who is our fret on the bench? Warm up fret, you're coming on. What do you mean instructions and tactics? Just give me that bit of magic!"

http://i.imgur.com/xdpNM99.gif

:lol: :lol: not guilty, copied and pasted from that holmsedale forum

Hehe, yeah, I saw the quotation marks, it's just amazing how terrible some people are with...well, words  :hunter:

Bolasie is obvs a miss for them but he's on 1 assist/4 goals  this season, I thought he'd done better than that tbh.

During their "good" run it was all one goal wins, they're fucking toilet, he's fucking toilet, nowt else to it.

Aye, he's fucking dross I just assumed that Bolasie was providing more than that for them the way their fans seem to be eating up that excuse.

Sort of the same cause when they were doing better there were lots of comments about "when Bolasie gets sold he's fucked" etc.

I always wondered who on earth would be buying the lad

Bolasie is obvs a miss for them but he's on 1 assist/4 goals  this season, I thought he'd done better than that tbh.

In fairness, you can't measure chaos factor statistically though.

Primarily, because it's complete horseshit.

This is a small criticism considering every other serious flaw he has, but I don't think there's another manager who mentions his former clubs as often as he does.  Almost always totally unprompted, he did it when he was here and now we're included it in. I imagine when he quits he'll be having mock press conferences in his living room going on about Palace and Puncheon's work rate.

Earlier in the season no one was allowed to criticise anything because of the points we were amassing but there is no doubt our results generally were better than the quality of our play - we outperformed in all honesty.

This "blip" or dip in form was always going to happen but for me it is more worrying than just that.

Every team has a bad run and let's not kid ourselves - we are an okay team without much strength in depth and so it will happen.

But look below the surface at a few things

1. Alan Pardew's Transfers - in and out - other than Cabaye (forget Adebayor as it is too soon to say) who has he bought who is really any good?

Souare - I thought he would be brilliant but defensively he is atrocious and is not a great full-back really - not as good as Ward.

Mutch - weak and Championship at best

Lee - not much better than Mutch

Sako - on a free but why did no one else want him - good back up but no more than that.

Bamford - we will never know

Ameobi - waste of time

Sanogo - waste of time

Wickham - Championship at best for me

All of those players - why bother - none are good enough and the argument that we can't expect to sign top players doesn't hold water as we don't have to have the best - we just want players who get it - like Jedi did last night; we want players to be a part of a Team - look at Leicester - they play as a Team!

Out- Murray - average 2.4 goals per Premier League game last season - why sell him - he got it, he loved it here, he played with Wilf and Yannick in the bad times - he would have scored for US this season.

Williams - out on loan again - why not Mutch on loan - Williams is better than him every day of the week?

2. Tactics - without Yannick we look to be in trouble - every team would miss him but why can't we find other ways - all I hear is we miss Bolasie - we won't have him match fit for maybe another 5/6 games - and he has been out for the same number - ALAN PARDEW - WORK SOMETHING OUT!

There is no plan anymore - no-one seems to know what either they themselves or the others are doing - hate Pulis all you like but he had a plan and it got executed and would I rather a boring 1-0 last night or lose 2-1 to Bournemouth - I know what I would have taken.

We are a one trick pony and we can't afford to be.

3. Puncheon - been brilliant for two seasons - now pants pretty much every game yet he plays 90 minutes for every game - why - change it around - rest him - play Chamakh - move Cabaye forward (when fit) and play Jedi to bolster the midfield - yet until bare bones last night Jedi barely gets a look in - or maybe we aren't playing to Punch's strengths so we need to look at that?

I don't know the answer but then again I am not being paid millions to do it AP is though.

4. Spirit - we have been carried along by spirit for years now but it seems to have gone - maybe I am wrong but I don't see it the same anymore - something is missing - why?

There is loads more to say but the post would ramble on longer than it has already.

This is not just a blip in my opinion - this is trouble with a capital T and I am not sure we have the Manager to sort it out.

I hope to be proved wrong and before I get the word Plastic thrown at me I am a ST holder and have supported Palace since the early 60's and have been there on wet nights losing to the likes of scunthorpe.

Also - "the look where we were 5 years ago" is dull now - hard nosed Business men saved us and have been brilliant for Palace and I believe that they will not be happy right now.

This is not just a bad run - we were crap last night, Bournemouth looked better than us and we lost to a Team who might get relegated having lost to Villa recently as well.

Eerie as feck.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-24-2015/2SoE5n.gif

Guest antz1uk

reading these quotes is like sitting in the Louvre, looking at the Mona Lisa and appreciating it for all it's beauty

Fucking Karma coming round so much quicker than expected, must because he hasn't got the amount of match winners he had here that hid his defficiencies for so long

Like someone said, wait until next season when the rot really sets in. He will have a little purple patch and then they will crash and burn. Cabaye will be a year older and he's not exactly quick as it is.

I'm certain that Pardew will come after one or two of our players anarl. He can have his ginger bastard back.

Earlier in the season no one was allowed to criticise anything because of the points we were amassing but there is no doubt our results generally were better than the quality of our play - we outperformed in all honesty.

This "blip" or dip in form was always going to happen but for me it is more worrying than just that.

Every team has a bad run and let's not kid ourselves - we are an okay team without much strength in depth and so it will happen.

1. Alan Pardew's Transfers - in and out - other than Cabaye (forget Adebayor as it is too soon to say) who has he bought who is really any good?

Souare - I thought he would be brilliant but defensively he is atrocious and is not a great full-back really - not as good as Ward.

Sako - on a free but why did no one else want him - good back up but no more than that.

Ameobi - waste of time

Sanogo - waste of time

All of those players - why bother - none are good enough and the argument that we can't expect to sign top players doesn't hold water as we don't have to have the best - we just want players who get it - like Jedi did last night; we want players to be a part of a Team - look at Leicester - they play as a Team!

Out- Murray - average 2.4 goals per Premier League game last season - why sell him - he got it, he loved it here, he played with Wilf and Yannick in the bad times - he would have scored for US this season.

Williams - out on loan again - why not Mutch on loan - Williams is better than him every day of the week?

2. Tactics - without Yannick we look to be in trouble - every team would miss him but why can't we find other ways - all I hear is we miss Bolasie - we won't have him match fit for maybe another 5/6 games - and he has been out for the same number - ALAN PARDEW - WORK SOMETHING OUT!

There is no plan anymore - no-one seems to know what either they themselves or the others are doing - hate Pulis all you like but he had a plan and it got executed and would I rather a boring 1-0 last night or lose 2-1 to Bournemouth - I know what I would have taken.

3. Puncheon - been brilliant for two seasons - now pants pretty much every game yet he plays 90 minutes for every game - why - change it around - rest him - play Chamakh - move Cabaye forward (when fit) and play Jedi to bolster the midfield - yet until bare bones last night Jedi barely gets a look in - or maybe we aren't playing to Punch's strengths so we need to look at that?

I don't know the answer but then again I am not being paid millions to do it AP is though.

4. Spirit - we have been carried along by spirit for years now but it seems to have gone - maybe I am wrong but I don't see it the same anymore - something is missing - why?

There is loads more to say but the post would ramble on longer than it has already.

This is not just a blip in my opinion - this is trouble with a capital T and I am not sure we have the Manager to sort it out.

I hope to be proved wrong and before I get the word Plastic thrown at me I am a ST holder and have supported Palace since the early 60's and have been there on wet nights losing to the likes of scunthorpe.

Also - "the look where we were 5 years ago" is dull now - hard nosed Business men saved us and have been brilliant for Palace and I believe that they will not be happy right now.

This is not just a bad run - we were crap last night, Bournemouth looked better than us and we lost to a Team who might get relegated having lost to Villa recently as well.

Eerie as feck.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-24-2015/2SoE5n.gif

Fuck em, we tried to warn them but they bought into the lie. Pardew's cheerleading media brigade have piped down recently as well. Just the odd mumble about Cabaye's absence being put forward as a feeble excuse.

Ameobi - waste of time

Sanogo - waste of time

http://i.imgur.com/QBSLEIs.gif

Oh god, that post is just delicious.

Aye, because it's the exact same fucking thing as it was with us [emoji38]

He surely can't turn this around, he never has. He'll probably scrape by this season then they'll go into next season out of form and out of confidence. I'll be putting money on them going down.

BTW what an absolute spacker Cabaye was going there [emoji38]