C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

From the palace message board...

It's definitely time to look at his future. Here's my appraisal of his season.

League- underperforming. This is the main thing. We all expected to be somewhere between 8th and 12th this year. Currently 14th and in free fall

FA Cup- obviously doing well

Transfers- shocking. Spent a lot of money on a lot of s*** and in positions we didn't need. Hasn't got the best out of our marquee signing Cabaye either who certainly doesn't look like a 10m, 80k per week player

Tactics- someone else said if and they're right. 18 halftime subs suggests he f***ed up the tactics to start with. That combined with a complete lack of plan b is not good enough.

Motivation-He's dropped players who inspire fight in the club and turned our team into a lightweight, uninspired team. He's tried to come in and change what we're good at and its not working. Holloway did the same and got crucified.

Results- I think Pardews only one match away from matching holloways and palaces worst ever run in prem. Not winning in ten is unacceptable no matter who is manager. We can all make excuses about injuries but othsr teams have too and none of them are on this run.

Likeability- personally I can't stand the bloke and never have been able to. Arrogant and to me rotten to the core as a person. Nothing I see in him is palace. Believes his own hype even when results prove otherwise. There's a reason EVERY club he's managed hates him. Without exception.

Youth development- there has been none. Not entirely his fault as just one of those things in the prem but would like to see a bit more of this.

There's my penny's worth and sure some will mention what he did last year but that's largely irrelevant as its what he's doing here and now that matters. For me, no wins in next 3 league games and he should be gone.

From the palace message board...

It's definitely time to look at his future. Here's my appraisal of his season.

League- underperforming. This is the main thing. We all expected to be somewhere between 8th and 12th this year. Currently 14th and in free fall

FA Cup- obviously doing well

Transfers- shocking. Spent a lot of money on a lot of s*** and in positions we didn't need. Hasn't got the best out of our marquee signing Cabaye either who certainly doesn't look like a 10m, 80k per week player

Tactics- someone else said if and they're right. 18 halftime subs suggests he f***ed up the tactics to start with. That combined with a complete lack of plan b is not good enough.

Motivation-He's dropped players who inspire fight in the club and turned our team into a lightweight, uninspired team. He's tried to come in and change what we're good at and its not working. Holloway did the same and got crucified.

Results- I think Pardews only one match away from matching holloways and palaces worst ever run in prem. Not winning in ten is unacceptable no matter who is manager. We can all make excuses about injuries but othsr teams have too and none of them are on this run.

Likeability- personally I can't stand the bloke and never have been able to. Arrogant and to me rotten to the core as a person. Nothing I see in him is palace. Believes his own hype even when results prove otherwise. There's a reason EVERY club he's managed hates him. Without exception.

Youth development- there has been none. Not entirely his fault as just one of those things in the prem but would like to see a bit more of this.

There's my penny's worth and sure some will mention what he did last year but that's largely irrelevant as its what he's doing here and now that matters. For me, no wins in next 3 league games and he should be gone.

Tremendous reading.

Would much rather Palace beat Sunderland, a draw would possibly be acceptable depending on our result.

Sunderland dropping points is much more important than Palace. I'm sure we'd all be pissing ourselves with laughter if Sunderland put 6-0 past Palace, not sure we'd all be laughing if Sunderland stayed up at our expense at the end of the season because of it.

Palace wont go down this season, they'll sack him early doors next season when he carries on his wank form.

It's obvously hilarious that Palace keep losing but they're not seriously going down.

#1 objective is Newcastle so it has to be a Palace win (although I know some of us actively want relegation, which is understandable).

If they lose to Sunderland they are in massive trouble

They have a very tough run of games after that

The way this season has gone next season could be spectacular. He'll no doubt claim he needs to sign more players in key positions as that is what cost them, then he'll go and spend it all on garbage and left backs. If he doesn't repeat the strong start he had this season they'll struggle I think.

Wonder if Bolasie is interesting anyone.

Mark Douglas has his say.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-happened-alan-pardew-collapse-10961664

"The problem with allowing those excuses to be freely disseminated is that it damages United’s reputation. It makes it a harder club to sell externally – both to players and potential managers. Souness’ version – just like Pardew’s – is about excusing their own mistakes."