C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

That Mike quote in your sig. Fuck sake :lol:

:lol: Again we gotta do this shit. Fuck y'all.

:lol: you did change my thing to "c'mon palace"

:lol: I don't have that power. I'm not taking the fall for goddamn Beren. Yeah I'm a snitch, so what.

:lol: wow at this snitching. This is a real low

:lol: My face got hot, tbh. The sig is a bad look.

Even with his erotic fantasy of two 6 ft 4 s upfront he still sucks. The guy is a disaster.

:lol: :lol:

Jamie Redknapp just said 9 of the Palace XI are over 6ft and they are being decimated. So f*** you Super Al.

Pardew genuinely thinks it's the solution to everything. He is so ridiculous.

lol. Wonder if they still think we're deluded.

nothing's pardew's fault with them. it's been injuries and no bolaise and this and that and the other. I'd hope it would eventually run thin but they'll hear no truth about him until then.

Heard a bit of the commentary in the car and they were criticising Pardew for talking Europe instead of trying to get to 40 points first as Ranieri was doing and then looking to kick on from there.  Classic Pards though talking Europe on the back of a win or two early in the season.

Heard a bit of the commentary in the car and they were criticising Pardew for talking Europe instead of trying to get to 40 points first as Ranieri was doing and then looking to kick on from there.  Classic Pards though talking Europe on the back of a win or two early in the season.

He literally can't help himself though, can he? He's as clear a case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder you'll see this side of the X Factor auditions.