Watford vs Newcastle United - 23/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

A draw is the bare minimum needed if the club are to start making a realistic attempt to escape the relegation zone, and it is hard to avoid saying that the same is needed at Everton although that is a much tougher ask. If these results are obtained a win against WBA would go a long way to putting pressure on the other relegation candidates because the psychological effect is as important as the points - lose at Watford and the pressure is well and truly back on the club again.

A little flame of hope has ignited in my heart so we'll probably get beat.  There's no other club like ours for stamping out belief and optimism.  2-0 Watford with a red card for us.

Or 3-1 to us.  Mitro, Wijnaldum and Janmaat with the goals.

Big risk is Ighalo and Deeney bullying Colo and Mbemba.

They are no. 1 in the league in long balls by 10 a game, about 15% more than anyone else. So when there's a ball over the top, our CH need to track the runs. Any bouncing ball, just deal with it. Put it out. Don't concede an easy one from a flick-on like the last time. Or fannying about at full back which gave them the other one.

They average less possession than us, so we should see enough of it to work some opportunities. On recent form, we should be in with a good shout.

This is the typical game where we will be left devastated by NUFC again. We win a couple of games and start playing with effort and chances, then along comes another one of those "winnables" and we are left on the floor like a rookie boxer taking a left cross and going down...oh well!

Then again, we might just put five past them if Mitro finds his shooting boots :)

A usually reliable ITK reckons Colback is crocked and won't play tomorrow.

If both Dummett and Colback are out, who the fuck will play left back? Lascelles? Or 3-5-2 again?

If only the transfer window had been open 3 weeks for us to fill a problem positon when we're allegedly tabling bids all over for players of dubious need.

They might as well finish Thauvin off and play him there.

If both Dummett and Colback are out, who the fuck will play left back? Lascelles? Or 3-5-2 again?

Mbabu is fit isn't he?

Otherwise something fucking shit like Aarons

No, as far as I know Mbabu is injured too.

May well be 3-5-2 again with perhaps Aarons or Thauvin left wing back.

Mbabu is fit isn't he?

Otherwise something fucking shit like Aarons

No, as far as I know Mbabu is injured too.

May well be 3-5-2 again with perhaps Aarons or Thauvin left wing back.

Think I'd rather take my chances and shift Mbemba or Janmaat there and stick Lascelles at CB keeping the same formation.

Typical of Colback, can't even get injured right.